𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"AHAHAHA- You should've seen your face old man! The terror, the fear! Oh absolutely priceless!" She continued laughing. The old man nervously laughed along with her.

He stopped when the blade was pointed right between his eyes.

"Boop." Kimiko playfully said. She made the tip of her sword touch the man's nose, and as she pulled it away, a small cut was formed. He didn't think much of it, until a stinging sensation brought him back to reality. Making him realise the situation he was in once again. The bridge of his nose started to bleed out. A lot. His eyes started to water, the tears touched the cut making it sting more.

"Listen here. I don't have anything against you, oh who am I kidding? I have a lot of things against you. But wanna know a secret of mine? I added some lethal poison on the tip of my blade, and if I calculated the poison's speed rate correctly." She hummed as she tapped her finger on her chin by the rhythm of a clock.

"You have approximately two hours, twenty-eight minutes and twenty, well now nineteen seconds to tell me what your motive was, who hired you and why you went on with it. Now that isn't too hard now is it?" The corners of her lips curved upwards as she finished her sentence.

Kimiko sat down, her legs crossed. She rested her chin on the palm of her hand. A smile appearing on her face once again.

Tears rolled down the man's face as he felt the poison slightly burn.

"Tick tock old man... Tick tock.. You're running out of time~~~" She sang out. Humming to herself as she awaited an answer that she wanted to hear.

 Humming to herself as she awaited an answer that she wanted to hear

"Okay Yae, explain yourself." Aether confronted Yae while Paimon floated along side him.

The three of them were at the very front, Gorou and [Name] where walking side by side yet refused to talk while Teppei was at the very back. Sweatdropping from the aura the two generals emitted.

It was a good thing that they were a good distance away from each other. Then [Name] wouldn't accidentally eavesdrop on their conversation. Yae only sighed. Not giving them an answer just yet.

"For your information, Gorou has some serious grudge against [Name] and from the way she reacted- I think whatever happened between them was huge! HUGE YAE! So if you still don't get the hint Ms Yae- They can NOT work together!" Paimon fumed yet tried not raising her voice too loud for the people in the back to hear.

"The two of them are vital for this. Whether they get along or not, their presence together is merely needed to draw out the spirit." Yae explained yet this wasn't enough to satisfiy the two curious travellers.

Yae had sensed this yet did not want to give a proper answer to them. Not yet at least, "And.. I wanted to see if my judgement on [name] is right." She said under her breath.

Paimon looked at Yae, "Ms Yae.. Are you okay? You suddenly went quiet."

Yae only laughed, "Haha, its nothing dear. I'm just, worried for the couple who are suffering from this paranormal activity per say." The two travellers could tell it was a lie, but decided not to push past it.

Meanwhile, at the back with Gorou and [name] (+ Teppei).

"I'm just saying Gorou, you put the milk and THEN the cereal." [Name] says, recieving an eye roll from Gorou.

"No, it's the cereal and then the milk." Gorou retorted back, [Name] could only sigh.

"Why are we arguing about this?" She suddenly questions, wondering how in the world they came to talk about milk and cereal.

Gorou shrugged, "I don't know."

[Name] looked at him with a deadpanned look on her face, until a wave of realisation came to here.

"Why are we even talking to each other? I thought we silently agreed not too-" the (h/c) female says.

"Plot."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Pfft. Yeah right."

Okay, maybe this wouldn't be so bad for the both of them.

Hopefully-

(Debating whether to make this part canon or just a non-canon filler- i'll just leave it up to you guys) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for reading act xiii of Saudade!

(completed : 7th november 2021)

shorter chapter then usual, idk why? I think it sucks but I don't think I can rewrite 1.1k words (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Ok- Qotd,

First 5* versus your latest 5*

mine would be...

Qiqi (ar10) versus Memory of Dust (ar54)

Okay, get a good night's sleep, eat, drink and try study unlike me haha-

𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗘 ✦ 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂 ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara