37

"Y/n! Kie! Are y'all nearly ready? We gotta go!" JJ called out, pounding on the door as y/n stared at herself in the mirror as she ruffled her hair, Kie pulling out a jacket. "Yeah, J." Y/n called out, picking up her jacket from the bed, opening the door to JJ with his fist up, ready to knock again when he froze, his eyes lighting up at the sight of y/n. She was dolled up for him, obviously. 

"Damn, girl. You looking hot." JJ grinned holding out his hand for her, and when she grabbed it, her gave her a spin, earning a giggle from her lips as Kie let out a fake gag, walking past the couple.

When they finally arrived at the Bonfire, they got out of the van, Kie and Pope walking off as JJ's arm went around y/n's waist, his other going around John B. Y/n grabbed a red solo cup that was being handed to her from the person running the keg, y/n taking a sip with a hum.

"She's like, "That's it." and ends it." John B ranted to JJ who let out a sigh. "I know. But, dude, her fatherblew up right in front of her. Just give her a minute, all right? In the meantime, shotgun right now." JJ huffed, picking up a can from the ledge.

"Hey, derelicts!" The girl from class laughed, throwing an empty can at the group, causing them all to flinch. "Okay, that's you. We're outta here, goodnight." JJ spoke to John B but groaned when John B lightly punched JJ's nuts. 

Y/n pouted at JJ as he let out a puff of air, her chin going up to look at him. JJ pulled her to the wall so that he was leaning up against it, a hand on her hip while the other moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

JJ eyed the red solo cup in her hand as she chewed on the lip of the cup before she took a sip, handing the cup to him as he finished the drink, crushing the cup in his hand. "I'm gonna get another one." Y/n told him as he nodded, watching her walk off and keeping his eyes on her as long as he could.

"Hello." A voice spoke from next to him, his head whipping around to look at who it was, letting out a groan when he realized. Savannah, y/n's enemy, and the girl that had given JJ his first blowjob was staring up at him. Y/n hadn't spoken to her since she had told her how she felt about JJ a few years ago, Savannah immediately going for him.

"What do you want?" JJ spoke, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at the brunette, who raised her hand and placed it on his chest. "You're looking really good tonight, just wondering if you wanted some company." Savannah sweetly smiled. 

"Nah, I'm good." JJ muttered, shoving her hand off his chest. He was about to speak again, when y/n showed up next to him, holding two cans of beer in her hands, handing one to JJ as she eyed Savannah.

"What the fuck do you want?" Y/n growled at the girl who blinked at her. "Oh, JJ and I were just reminiscing about the time he just begged for me to put his dick in my mouth." Savannah smirked, JJ's eyes widening as y/n let out a chuckle.

"That's really funny, Savannah. JJ doesn't beg unless it's for my pussy. Shame you never experienced his cock." Y/n shrugged, her free hand running through JJ's hair as she watched Savannah's lips press into a flat line.

"I had him first." Savannah fought back, raising her hand to rub at JJ's arm when y/n pushed her, knocking the drinks in their hands to the floor, y/n yelling a "You fucking wish." which caught the attention of a few people around them.

"Don't fucking touch me." Savannah hissed, pushing y/n back so she stumbled into JJ. Y/n's jaw clenched in anger as she grabbed a hold of Savannah's hair and throwing her against the wall.

"Okay, Y/n!" JJ called out, hooking his arms around y/n's waist as she threw her hands at Savannah, JJ pulling her away. "That's enough!" JJ chuckled at the sight, noticing the small amount of blood coming from Savannah's nose. JJ pulled y/n around the corner, inspecting her to see if she was hurt in anyway. 

"Stupid bitch." Y/n muttered, avoiding eye contact with JJ before he grabbed her face with his hands to force her to look at him. "Hey, princess. You're okay. There is no need to get angry when you got me whipped, don't want anyone else, okay? I love you." JJ reassured, nudging her nose with his before he pressed his lips to hers. 

Y/n's hands went into JJ's hair as he pulled away from her lips, going down to her neck. Y/n's eyes fluttered open, but widened as she saw the fight happening a few meters away from them. "JJ." Y/n spoke up, narrowing her eyes as she saw John B getting pushed to the ground. "JJ!" Y/n slightly shoved him but only budged when he heard Pope call for them, turning around and grabbing y/n's hand as they ran towards the fight.

JJ let go of y/n, pulling Topper off John B and holding him in a choke hold as John B got up, throwing a punch at Topper as Sarah yelled for them to stop before JJ threw Topper to the ground, asking if John B was alright before they all ran back to the twinkie.

They all watched as small fights broke out then resolved. "Well, that wasa little unexpected" JJ burped and looked towards y/n with a smile, crushing the can he had taken on the way out. "Was it?" Kie sighed as JJ turned his head to look towards a sulking John B. "Hey, maybe she'll come around." JJ comforted John B as Kie started the van and drove back to the chateau.

When they arrived at the chateau, JJ, Y/n and Kie were in the kitchen heating up hot pockets in the microwave as Pope and John B set up the fire pit. "JJ, that's way too long!" Y/n gasped, watching as JJ punched a timer for six minutes into the microwave, turning it on to heat up his hot pocket as Kie widened her eyes. "It's fine, just a little extra warmth so it doesn't cool down in the time we get outside." JJ shrugged, y/n's brows pinching down as she looked at Kie, who shrugged.

"That's not- whatever." Kie chuckled, tapping her nails on the counter as they waited for JJ's to cook before the timer went off, JJ opening the microwave and putting his hand in to take the plate out before his hand jerked back as the heat zapped his fingers, JJ letting out a hiss. "Told you." Y/n chuckled as she put her and Kie's in at the same time.

When theirs were done, at the perfect temperature, they walked outside, JJ cradling his plate in his hands, using the sleeves of his sweater to stop the heat from burning into his hands as they sat down. "That was building up for years.Rumble in the jungle." JJ chuckled before he winced as he touched the bottom of the hot plate.

"Hey, did you really fight Savannah?" John B asked y/n, who looked up at him from the fire. "Hell yeah she did. It was hot." JJ praised, smirking at y/n who smiled at JJ as he picked up his hot pocket, immediately dropping it back onto his plate before flapping his hands in the air as Kie and John B fought for her hot pocket, Kie accidentally dropping hers to the floor. "You're not having any of mine." JJ added as John B picked it up from the floor.

"Hey, shh. Somebody's here." John B spoke up from their chatter, everyone turning their heads in his direction.