34

"I still can't believethat you're related to Denmark Tanny." John B chuckled, hitting Pope on the shoulder as they congregated at Heyward's pier. "Uh huh!" JJ nodded, a grin on his face before he took a sip from his flask. "Are we in the presence of a royal?" Y/n gasped, her hand covering her mouth.

"A king? We shall crown him.All hail the lord of Tannyhill!" JJ exclaimed, pulling a fake posh, British accent as they all pretended to bow in front of Pope, John B calling out a "We are not worthy."

"Everybody relax. Can we relax, please?" Pope huffed, waving his hands around to shush his friends as y/n giggled, taking a sip of her beer. "Relocate to Cat's Ass, question mark?" Sarah chimed in, JJ's eyes lighting up. "I'm with that." JJ grinned, pointing towards Sarah. 

"I just keep thinking about the letter,the one that Limbrey sent. It had the wheat symbol on it. That must mean it has something to dowith the Royal Merchant. But if we find that cross, we can split itlike we were gonna split the gold." Pope spoke, scratching the back of his head.

"And live happily ever after?" Limbrey's voice spoke from behind y/n, making her flinch as she turned around, JJ grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the woman, nudging for her to stand behind him. "You assaulted my father." Pope muttered, taking a step towards Carla Limbrey as her assistant pulled him back.

"Oh, I didn't assault anybody." Carla spoke innocently, her hands gripping onto her crutches as she smiled tauntingly. "He can identify the psychofrom a mile away." Kie muttered with a blink, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why would my employee assault your father? That's absurd." Carla responded with a laugh.

JJ sent a wink towards John B, who stepped back and shoved his hand into his pocket. "Listen, we can keep on negotiating,but the fact is that I want the key. And I won't stop until I have it.I don't have a choice, which means you don't either." Carla ordered as her assistant pushed Pope against a wooden beam. 

"It's Limbrey, right? Is that right?" John B cleared his throat, holding up a key and twirling it between his fingers which gained the attention of everyone, y/n's eyes widening as she looked at Sarah before looking at Pope who pulled the real key from his pocket momentarily before dropping it back into his pocket. "Is this what you're looking for?" John B asked.

"Yes. Yes it is." Limbrey gasped, her full attention on John B. "Looking at the tide right now,I'd say it's about 20 feet deep out there. So, if I just threw it in the channel, the probabilityof you finding it again is slim to none." John B squinted his eyes at the water before he pretended to throw the key in the water, Carla letting out a yell but let out a sigh of relief when she saw the key still in his hand.

"Please don't do that." She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before looking back at him. "Get him to back the hell up." John B demanded, motioning to the man who still had a grip on Pope.

"Of course. Back up." Carla told her assistant who immediately let go of Pope. "Okay, I'll give you the key. But I want the tape." Pope chimed in, Limbrey's eyes lighting up. "Dude, this is your families." John B looked at Pope.

"It's about your dad. That's way more important." Pope smiled at John B who nodded. JJ glanced over at y/n who was chewing on her lip and raised his brows at her, the corner of his mouth twitching up at her to give her a subtle smile as Pope and Carla exchanged the key and the tape before her and her assistant left. "How long do you think we have until sherealizes she has your father's old key?" JJ muttered to John B. "Ten minutes." He responded as JJ's mouth turned down as he shrugged.

"Whose idea was the fake key?" Pope exclaimed, looking at his friends as John B's arm went around JJ's shoulders, whose face was scrunched up in a grin. "Wow, Maybe you are good for something." Y/n joked as Pope jabbed at his shoulder before y/n walked up to JJ, pressing her lips to his cheek softly, his arm going around her as she praised him. "We gotta take the tape to Shoupe." John B beamed, taking the tape from Pope.

"Yes, sir. Ward Cameron,we're coming for you, big boy." JJ rejoiced, intertwining his fingers with y/n's as he skipped towards the van and helping her in. John B dropped the rest of the pogues off at the chateau, deciding to go to Shoupe himself.

JJ and y/n ended up in her, well, their bed with her lips to his as her hand travelled down his body, fingertips sneaking under his waistband as he let out a shaky breath when their lips disconnected briefly, hooking her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, she tugged the thin fabric down enough for him to slip out and he let out a gasp when he felt her grab his length, his hand going over hers to guide her.

She gives him one pump to relieve some of the pressure that had begun to build, his eyes fluttering shut as he let out a small whimper while she pressed her lips to his neck. "You were a good boy today, coming up with such great ideas." Y/n whispered before licking over the spot she kissed while he moved their hands that were wrapped around his cock. 

JJ let out a hum, eyes rolling back as her thumb tapped on the tip of his cock before giving it a hard squeeze, JJ letting out a yelp as she did, then let go of him, shaking his hand off hers as she lifted his shirt so that his tummy was exposed. "Be good and hold it here, don't let go." Y/n ordered, his shaky hand coming up to hold his shirt in place as she slid down the bed, giving a small kitten lick to his cock as she locked her ankles together.

He reached his other arm out to guide her head to him and watched his cock fill her mouth with a groan, using her hand to jerk the rest of him that wouldn't fit into her mouth. The sound of her nearly choking on his cock made him twitch, bucking his hips up into her lips that felt smooth and soft against his hard length.

"I'm gonna-." JJ growls and she rests the tip just in between her lips and glides it from side to side, feeling it pulse under her skin as it squirts small beads of his salty load onto her tongue. Y/n swallows all that he gave her before she licks him clean and places a kiss onto his stomach and climbs up peck his lips, cheeks flushed as he caught his breath.

"Jesus Christ." JJ smiled as she tucked him back into his pants, JJ twitching at the contact before she patted his lower stomach and pulled his shirt down. Y/n's hands ran through JJ's hair when the door to her room opened, Kie looking at them with furrowed brows as their heads snapped to look at her. 

"What are y'all doing?" Kie asked as she crossed her arms as she stared at JJ's flustered state. "Just chilling, right, JJ?." Y/n shrugged, running her fingers through his hair once again as he nodded and blinked lazily. 

"I'm sure." Kie doubted with an eye roll. "Anyway, John B is back." Kie cleared her throat as JJ stood up from the bed, helping y/n off as they followed Kie out the room, JJ going to John B as y/n joined Kie and Sarah on the sofa that was on the hear, turning their heads as they heard the boys celebrating the police going after Ward.

"Do you regret it?" Kie asked Sarah, who stared at the floor with a frown on her face. "No. He deserves all of it, and I know that." Sarah shook her head before glancing up at y/n, chewing on her bottom lip before her phone rang, muttering a "sorry." as she walked off to answer it.