15

"A little bit of give and a little bit of go." JJ mumbled to y/n as he sat behind her on his bike, his chin resting on her shoulder and his hands resting on hers as he taught her to ride his bike, slowly they took off, JJ helping to control the bike and when he felt she was confident enough, he let go, y/n letting out a squeal in excitement as he grabbed her waist. "That's it! You got it!" JJ grinned, kissing her cheek as she stopped the bike in front of the chateau, JJ hopping off the bike and helping y/n off it as she put her arms around his neck. 

Y/n leaned up and pressed her lips against his hungrily as he grabbed onto her thighs, his strong arms lifting her arms so that her legs were now wrapped around his waist as he walked over to John B's van that wasn't too far from where they parked the bike, y/n letting out a giggle against his lips as he attempted to open the door with one hand, succeeding eventually.

JJ laid her down on the back couch of the van and closed the door before towering over her once again, brushing his nose against hers as he smiled cheekily, leaning down and attacking her neck pressing kisses down it, making his way down to her cleavage and looking up at her.

"I'm gonna take this off." JJ whispered as she nodded her head, her breathing starting to shake as she sat up half way, allowing him to slide it off her body, also taking off his shirt before slightly shoving her back down, kissing her nipples through her bikini top, reaching behind her and untying it, throwing it behind him as he continued kissing her breasts and trailing down her stomach as she whimpered, arching her hips up into his face when he kissed her clit over her shorts.

JJ looked up at her with a grin before he unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them down along with her bikini bottoms. 

"JJ..." Y/n moaned out as he watched her squirm for him.

"What do you want, princess?" He smirked, tilting his head at her as she bit her lip.

"Touch me." She begged, JJ raising his eyebrow at her. "Please." JJ shrugged, leaning down and licking a stripe up her wet pussy, both letting out a moan. His tongue worked like magic against her, her hands going down to his hair and pulling out the roots as JJ's gazed moved to watch her, his nails digging into her thighs to hold her down and to try and will himself to not grind on the seat.

JJ smirked against her when she threw her head back, biting on her lip to try and hold back her loud moans. "JJ." She breathed out, moaning slightly as he hummed in response. "Get up here." JJ rolled his eyes at her command. He made eye contact with her, his tongue tracing his name on her clit, two J's, marking her pussy as his before he moved up, y/n's cheeks flushed as she pulled him down to kiss her, tasting herself on his lips.

JJ pulled away from y/n, her hand trailing down from his hair and down his chest and abs before he reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet, throwing a condom on the seat as well as his wallet, y/n grabbing the condom as he took of his shorts and boxers, y/n tearing open the condom before she jerked his hard cock softly, rolling on the condom as he pushed her down softly.

JJ guided himself to her entrance, y/n taking him inch by inch as his teeth clenched together at her tightness, y/n squeezing his bicep as he rocks his hips so that he was grinding against her clit. He drew out of her before moving back in, picking up his pace and his balls thumping against her every so often. 

JJ goes faster, nudges her g-spot and soaks in the deep gasp she intakes he feels accomplished, leaning forward to mouth at the corner of her lips. Doing so repeatedly until he's connect their lips firmly, tucked in between each other though his plush bottom lip touches her chin a little.

"Such a nice pussy, princess." JJ groans out, throwing his head back as he let out moans and whimpers, y/n reaching up to cover up his mouth to hush him.