2

Y/n sat at the waters edge at the Chateau, throwing rocks into the water. John B had gone to his DCS appointment and the rest of the pogues were still sleeping. Y/n squinted her eyes to look at the dark clouds slowly approaching in the distance, pursing her lips. 

Y/n never liked storms as a kid, but living in and out of home, she found peace in them. 

"Hey, pretty lady." Y/n heard JJ call out, turning her head to look at him approaching her, a beer in his hand and sitting down next to her. "Why're you sitting here alone?" He asked, sipping on his beer.

"Just thinking." Y/n shrugged, taking a sip of JJ's beer and handing it back to him. JJ was about to pick her brain, curiosity almost taking over him, but her mouth opened again. "Storm clouds are coming in." She spoke, throwing another rock into the water.

"Agatha's a bitch, huh?" JJ chuckled, nudging y/n slightly, causing her to giggle. JJ plucked a dandelion from the spot next to him, holding it up and observing it. Y/n looked at him, his jaw ticking slightly, and she felt her stomach flutter. She cleared her throat and looked away, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Y/n stood up, the hot breeze making her shirt cling to her. JJ watched as her hands went up to her chest, unbuttoning her shirt and shrugging it off, revealing her emerald green bikini top before she took off her shorts, JJ biting his top lip.

"You coming in?" Y/n asked JJ, who she noticed was staring up at her. He blinked in response, looking into the distance, watching lightning strike before gazing back up at her.

"Right before a storm?" He asked, an eyebrow lifted. She nodded and he let out a chuckle, getting up from his spot. "You're a dangerous lady." JJ put his beer down and she grabbed his hand, dragging him into the water.

"God, this feels so nice." Y/n hummed, leaning back to dip her hair in the water. "You getting your hair wet or not?" She chuckled, noticing him standing in the water, watching her.

"Maybe." JJ shrugged, getting deeper into the water so the hair at his neck got wet. Y/n's lips turned into a smirk, JJ's brows furrowing at her. She suddenly pushed water at him and he quickly turned his head to dodge it. "You bitch." JJ had a shit-eating grin on his face as he did the same, resulting into a water fight.

JJ took a deep breath and went underwater as she looked away, and when she turned back around to look at him, he was gone. Panic set into y/n's stomach.

"JJ?" Y/n called out. "JJ?!?" She screamed, trying to see if the boy swam off. It was starting to rain and y/n tried to see in the distance. Y/n yelped out when she felt hands grab her hips and saw JJ resurface, lifting her up and spinning her around. "JJ! I hate you so much." She cackled, pushing his head that got extremely close to her chest.

"Let's go inside before we catch a cold, yeah?" JJ suggested, shoving her off his body and dragging along, y/n giggling as they ran to their clothes before running inside. "You should've seen your face! You were scared shitless!!" JJ couldn't stop laughing, y/n pouting and shoving his shoulder.

"I thought you either left me, or drowned." Y/n huffed wrapping a towel around her body and digging through the fridge. 

Not long after JJ and Y/n got dressed into dry clothing and got comfortable on the couch with a beer and a joint, John B made his way through the door, soaking wet.

"JB, Where have you been man?" JJ asked as John B walked into his room and walked back out with dry shorts on.

"Surfed the surge with Pope." John B spoke, sitting down next to y/n, who sat up straight when she heard.

"You surfed the surge?" Y/n asked with a cough, handing the joint back to JJ.

"No shit you did!" JJ grinned excitedly, breathing out smoke. Y/n turned around to look out the window and let out a whistle when she saw the trees bent over from the wind.

"Agatha is a-go." Y/n spoke turning back around. Suddenly the room went dark, except for the occasional lightening strike illuminating the room. 

"Great. No power." John B huffed, staring up at the roof.

"Right." Y/n sighed. "I'm off to bed. Night y'all." Y/n stood up, giving the boys a handshake each before laying onto John B's pull out couch and covering herself with a blanket, John B going to his room shortly after.

"Y/n?" She heard someone whisper over the thunder and she hummed in response, lifting her head up. She saw JJ standing next to her and she frowned at him. "Can I sleep with you?" JJ spoke innocently and y/n moved over, lifting the blanket for him to join, which he did.

When Y/n woke, it was to the sound of JJ softly snoring in her ear, her head resting on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. Y/n slowly slipped from his grip and he mumbled something before turning onto his side.

"Y/n, have you been outside?" John B asked and she yawned and shook her head. "Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John B asked him, slapping his shoulder.

"I have polio bro, I can't walk." JJ muttered into his pillow, y/n chuckling before standing up and walking outside, following John B.

"Holy shit." Y/n gasped, looking at the destruction Agatha had left.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ spoke, leaning up against the door frame and gulping on his beer, letting out a burp. 

"You're disgusting." Y/n rolled her eyes, lifting up planks of wood that had blown into the yard. Not even she could tell where they were from. 

"Aye, JB, wasn't that DCS thing today?" JJ asked, walking over to John B, who was pulling branches from his boat. 

"Nah, they aren't getting on a ferry." John B spoke. "Plus, the day after the storm is a good one for fishing." He spoke enthusiastically.