31

When y/n finally made it back into her room, she laid in the dark, the storm now returning, lightning lighting up the sky and the sound of the rain echoed through her open window as the tears streamed down her face and onto her pillow.

JJ's feet took him to her room once again, something he had no control of when he was at the chateau. He liked to watch her sleep, even if it was only for a few minutes. JJ pushed open the door, the tears still falling from his eyes as he let out a soft sniffle. He took a step closer to her bed but froze when he saw her head to look at him, sitting up softly.

"JJ..." Y/n whimpered as his bottom lip trembled, his arms wrapping around himself to hold himself together as he stared at her leaning up on her knees, the blankets falling off her body before she wrapped her arms around his naked chest, JJ letting out a loud sob as his arms wrapped around her middle, burying his face into her neck. 

"I'm sorry, y/n. I'm so fucking sorry." JJ hiccupped as she placed kisses to his temple before she grabbed his face, lifting his head from her neck as she wiped the endless tears from his cheeks. "You're enough, JJ." Y/n cried as he shut his eyes. "You're enough." She repeated as he rested his forehead against hers and taking in a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

Y/n was the first to press their lips together in a kiss that felt like it lasted forever, JJ's tongue eventually grazing her bottom lip as she pulled him onto the bed, straddling his waist as her hands moved up to tangle her fingers in his hair, running them through the knots, JJ letting out a soft moan against her mouth at the sensation, the breeze from her window sending a chill down her spine.

When y/n pulled away from his lips his eyes were half lidded and the blue of his eyes seemed to be lost around his dilated pupils, his hand moving from her hip to grab her chin when he paused, the back of his hand grazing over her perky nipple through the thin material of her shirt sending the blood straight to his cock. 

Y/n leaned back to rummage through her nightstand and pulling out a condom as JJ's hands moved to under her shirt, his thumbs grazing over both her nipples as she bit her lip, lifting up her arms for JJ to pull off her shirt, exposing her top half to him and leaving her in just her panties, JJ leaning down to press kisses to the supple skin.

Y/n pushed him down, grinding down on him as he clenched his jaw, head tipping back slightly and exposing his neck for her to suck a mark on, leaning up and pecking his lips softly and leaning back, his fingers hooking around her panties and pulling them down as best he could before she did the rest, throwing them behind her.

Y/n helps him remove his shorts and boxers, his hard cock slapping up to his stomach as he let out a breath of relief, y/n stroking him to get him as hard as she could before she tore open the foil of the condom and rolling it onto him. Their minds are faraway, muted through layers of sadness, as he reaches between them to line himself up to her entrance. The feeling of him running his cock along her entrance makes her moan softly before she sinks onto him, both letting out a gasp as she slowly moved her hips.

She raises herself up and takes him again inch by inch, enjoying the sense of fullness she gets from having to fit him in all the way. She rocks her hips down, JJ slides his hands up her sides and toward her tits, kneading them gently, running his thumbs over the nipples. "Fucking hell." he keens, his head falling back again before his hands fell back to her hips.

"Feel you here." Y/n murmurs, pressing his hand over her belly button before he drops his hands to her clit, rubbing circles as her mouth flew open, a moan filling the air as JJ bucked up into her. She cries out  at the sudden change in pace and depth that has him hitting all the right places. Every time he thrusts up into her, the tip of his cock nudges into that perfect spot inside of her that makes impossible to silence her moans.

Y/n leans down and pressed their lips together again and she parts from his mouth with a whimper, their foreheads touching, noses brushing together as they all but moan in each other's mouths. "I'm gonna cum, JJ." Y/n whimpers out, JJ nodding as he bucks up faster, his thumb circling quicker until she lets out another moan, squeezing his cock throughout her orgasm, bringing JJ to his as he bucked up into her one last time, his cock twitching with every shot that came out of him as his face scrunched up.

Y/n collapsed onto him for a few seconds before she rolled off him, her cheek pressed against his sweaty shoulder as she watched JJ take off the condom and throw it into the trash can next to her bed before he wrapped his arms around her. 

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." JJ spoke up, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she stared at the door, blinking at what he had just said. JJ waited for a response, which he didn't get, only the feeling of a tear falling from her face to his chest. "I didn't mean it, y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you." JJ added, peering down to see her facial expression.

"I know, JJ. I know." Y/n mumbled, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "I'll spend forever making it up to you, you know that?" JJ muttered, y/n raising her eyebrows at his words "...Forever?" Y/n questioned with sniffle. 

"Did you forget that I said I was gonna marry you?" JJ joking chuckled, drawing a pattern on her shoulder. "JJ, If you touch me like that one more time, you can forget about your plan of marrying me." Y/n sighed, JJ feeling a pang in his chest. His plan. He understood why she said it, though, he wouldn't want that for her, but he'll try to be the best for her in hope his plain will turn into their plan. 

"I'm gonna try to be the best I can for you, y/n. I love you." JJ responded, blinking up at the ceiling, y/n muttering those three words against his chest before they fell asleep.

When y/n woke up, she was alone in her room and wondering where the hell JJ went. Y/n shot out of bed and got ready for the day, searching the empty house for him in the process, letting out a huff when he was no where in the house to be seen.

She walked out of the house and saw him with Kie and Pope, Kie tuning her ukulele as Pope watched JJ wax his surf board. "There she is!" JJ exclaimed as he saw her walking up to them. "Morning, princess. I got you a beer." He smiled, kissing the corner of her lips as she looked around at everyone sipping on their own cans as JJ handed her a can.

"Thanks." She chuckled, sitting next to Kie who looked at her with her eyebrows raised, elbowing y/n as she sat down, a blush on her cheeks as she watched JJ continue to spread the wax all over his surf board. 

"That's a lot of wax on your board, man.Put too much wax, it's gonna be slippery." Pope cleared his throat and JJ blinked repeatedly, before turning his head to look at Pope. "Are you telling me how to wax my board, Pope?" JJ accused, his jaw clenching.

"Just saying that's a lot of wax." Pope defending, his hands going up. "You're telling mehow to wax my board. You kidding me?" JJ scoffed as he dropped the wax bar. "That's a colossal waste of wax." Pope shrugged.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Y/n spoke up, hearing the sound of a horn and music playing as she stood up and saw the Twinkie coming towards them. "Are you serious?!" Kie screamed as they saw John B step out of the van.

"Guess who's out of the clink, boy!" John B beamed, skipping towards them as they embraced him in a group hug. "My boy's out of the can!" JJ laughed as they pulled away. "How'd you do it? You bust out?" JJ added with a smirk.

"They dropped the charges." John B shrugged as y/n grinned at him. "That's phenomenal!" Y/n shook her head in shock.

"You're telling meI did all that work for nothing?" JJ huffed, crossing his arms. "The most elaborate escape planof all time?" Y/n teased, wrapping her arm around him as John B furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait, where's Sarah?" John B questioned as Kie's face dropped. 

"She went out last night and didn't come back."