32

"So, Sarah just dips and doesn't call?" John B questions, jumping onto the boat as JJ and Pope rummaged around, poking bits of the engine, Y/n flipping through a magazine while Kie scrolled through her phone. "Yeah, man. She just left her bag.Didn't tell anybody." Pope spoke, handing JJ his bandana.

"I really think Ward got to her. I mean,the dude tried to have me killed in jail." John B accused, y/n looking up from her magazine and muttering a "What?" before looking at Kie, JJ turning around to look at his friend. "He sent somebody to the prisonwho yoked me up and almost killed me." John B continued as y/n shut her magazine and placed it next to her. 

"Do we know who this dude was?" JJ asked, fixing the hat on his head. "No. Dude, I just swear to God, one dayI'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." John B muttered, Y/n squinting her eyes at the boat coming towards them and blinking when she saw Sarah's figure.

"It's okay. She's right there." Kie smiled, pointing at the boat and Sarah calling out to John B as everyone stood up on the boat. JJ's jaw clenched as he saw Topper, grabbing y/n's hand as Sarah jumped from Topper's boat to theirs, embracing John B. JJ sat back down, taking y/n with him so that she was sitting between his legs, her back pressed against his chest and her head resting on the front of his shoulder as she pressed a soft kiss to his jawline as John B and Sarah spoke, JJ smirking to himself as Topper glanced in their direction. 

 "Sarah,they're coming after Rafe." John B muttered as Sarah nodded, her hands on her hips. "Good. He's completely unhinged. He jumped me last night. That's why I didn't come back." Sarah breathed before her hand came up to shield her eyes from the sun. 

"Yeah, man. Rafe has lost his mind.Literally almost drowned his own sister. Thankfully, I got there just in time." Topper added as John B's tongue rolled over the inside of his cheek. "Uh, well, I guessI owe you one, Topper, don't I?" John B thanked him sarcastically.

"It's all good. I mean, somebodyhad to rescue your girlfriend, right?" Topper chuckled, y/n and JJ turning their heads slightly to look at each other. 

"Uh, that's funny becauseshe's not actually my girlfriend, right?" John B boasted, smiling at Sarah as Topper let out a scoff. "Well, what is she then?" Topper chuckled. "Tell him." John B shrugged at Sarah who ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm- I'm with him." Sarah explained with a soft smile, John B's face falling as Kie and Y/n looked at each other, both visibly cringing at Sarah's response. They both knew the John B had expected for her to say that they had unofficially gotten married on their way home from Nassau, but she didn't.

"Gotcha.You're with him. Okay, yeah. I just, like, neededa little clarity there. You guys clear on that?" Topper laughed, looking around at the blank expressions on everyone's faces.

"I think it's clear you gotta go now." JJ chimed in, looking up at Topper as he played with y/n's fingers, Topper letting out another scoff. "Think I'll head out. It's about that time." Topper replied as Sarah pulled him in for a hug. "Just glad you're okay." He spoke into Sarah's shoulder, eyeing John B with a smirk on his lips before he pulled away from her and drove off in his boat, everyone looking at each other before John B shook his head, stepping off the boat and walking off, Sarah following.

"I think that's our cue to leave." Y/n whispered in JJ's ear before giving his neck another kiss, JJ nodding his head frantically as y/n stood up, holding out her hand for him to grab as he stood up, helping each other off the boat. 

"Where are y'all going?" Kie called out as they hopped off the boat, JJ letting out a huff. "Gonna go smoke some beers." JJ lied, a fake shrug as Kie's face scrunched up in disgust. "Way to be discreet!" She mocked as JJ picked y/n up bridal style and running off, y/n letting out a squeal as she held onto him until he entered the house, dropping her onto the bed and pressing his lips to hers, sucking her bottom lip softly.