"N-not really..." She shut her eyes closed and nodded. "What do I mean is, not all the times. Sometimes, I'll still dream of those. But, not as worse as before."

"At least there's an improvement," Nayeon sighed and relief and she squeezed her hand into hers as she smiled genuinely. "I'm so glad that you're doing your best to make things better."

"Unnie..." Jeongyeon hugger her so tight. She treated Nayeon as her elder sister. "T-thank you, for guiding me..."

"Aish, no problem. You're my best friend!"

And then, after having some chit-chats together, Jeongyeon quickly finished the presentation, and lay down. Nayeon is already sleeping beside her.

The light of the moon and the stars is reflecting around her room. She stood up, and walk towards the window.

As she looked up, it's like deja vu. Her eyes filled with tears again, as she remembered what happened between her and Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 22, 2016

[01:00 pm]

"Can we talk...? Please?"

Jeongyeon turned to see him. There she saw Jimin catching his breathe, as he tried to catch up to her.

She remained still and stared at him. She didn't bother to reply, because she was surprised to see him.

"Can I talk to you?"

Jimin repeated, without stuttering. But deep inside, his whole body is trembling right now, as he received no reply from her.

"O-okay, maybe tomorrow."

Jimin smiled sadly, as he turned his back from her. He was about to take a step back, but when he heard her voice, that made her feel weird emotions.

"Don't go. Y-yes, we can talk."

* * *

She let herself swing in the swing while licking her vanila ice cream. They are at the play ground right now.

Jimin bought her some ice cream, even if she said no. Actually, they can talk inside the ice cream parlor, but he chose not to. He wants to talk to her in private.

So, he chose to talk to her at the play ground.

On the other hand, Jimin sat on the other swing beside her. He was also holding an ice cream — a strawberry flavor — as she looked up the sky.

"Jeongyeon, you can tell me everything."

Jeongyeon stopped swinging by landing her feet on the ground. She looked at her with a confusion written all over her face. She was about to reply, but he suddenly speak.

"You can spill everything to me. All your problems, since you didn't reply to my messages last month."

It's true, Jeongyeon never lay a finger on her phone or laptop, last month. She didn't reply to everyone, as she shut down everything.

There was silence. She didn't speak up, so Jimin walked towards her, as he kneel down and cried. He buried his face using both hands.

"I-I just want to see you happy again, Jeongyeon." He stopped and looked at her face with a teary eyes. "B-but, why is it hard to see those smiles on your face again?"

Her ice cream melted down, at the same time as her tears fall down. She didn't matter anyway. All matters is the man that is kneeling and crying over her right now.