(35) Unison and detection

Start from the beginning

Prapti:- No, they are on the way! You go and fresh up!

Saubhaagyashree:- Definitely!

Saubhaagyashree went to her personal room and found Sampreeti and Sanjana were already waiting for her. Observing her presence, both the children went near her. She knelt down in front of them and smiled.

Sanjana:- Bua, you know who are coming?

Saubhaagyashree:- Your new chachi's parents are coming!

Sampreeti:- Chachi? Really?

Saubhaagyashree:- Yes! Your chachi will come later, now only her parents are coming.

Sanjana:- Bua, will she make friendship with us! Will she talk to us?

Saubhaagyashree:- Of course, she will!

Sanjana:- Hurrah! Then, we will also play with her!

Sampreeti:- Okay bua, you get ready. We are going to the dining room. At tonight, you have to tell us a story. Do you remember that?

Saubhaagyashree:- Yes, I remember! I will definitely tell you a story!

Both the kids:- Okay!

Both of them went down stairs, Saubhaagyashree changed her dress and freshed up. She thought to wear a saree; as the guests were coming for her brother's marriage fixation. She wore a white saree with golden glittering border, light earrings and Kept her hair open.

After becoming ready, Saubhaagyashree went down stairs

After becoming ready, Saubhaagyashree went down stairs. Meanwhile, the guests had also arrived. Haripriya haripriya's parents Suman and Harinakshi Dutt went inside the house. The family priest had also reached there.

All of them warmly welcomed her parents. They went to the dining room for the conversation.

Kailash:- Good evening! Nice to meet you! It's our pleasure that you have come in our house!

Suman:- We are really grateful to be your allies!

Katyayani:- So are we!

Harinakshi:- Our daughter will be lucky enough to get such in-laws family members!

Prapti:- No, no, if you say in-laws; we will never talk to you! What do you say?