Chapter 82

Chaeyoung's pov

Jennie went home after some time, I promised her that I wouldn't let her marry but how? It's so hard because her dad must have good connections if I do something tomorrow, I have to come up with a great plan.

I can't believe that I got her back, that she loves me too. She protected me for 6 years now it's my time to protect her, think, think, think!!!

Whenever I couldn't solve any problem I always call her, I dialed her number and the phone was ringing, Please pick up, pick up, pick up...

"Hello.."

.................................................

I woke up with loud noise, "Lisa?" I rub my eyes, "It's 9a.m! hello?" She snatches my blanket. "Can't you just come here normally, I told you the password of my house for emergency.." I stood up and she started to look at me confusingly.

"Now, you start fucking around because Jennie is getting marry?" She made a disgusted face, "What do you mean? I'm not!" I rolled my eyes.

"Then who the hell gave you these hickeys? yourself?" She asked, wait WHAT??

"WHAT!!" I widen my eyes as I ran to the mirror, "Care to explain it?" She stared at me. Okay, but is she angry at me or something? When I look myself into the mirror it made me remind me of last night...

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLUSHING? OH GOD ARE YOU WITH AVA?" she disappointedly asked, but when I noticed the clock "NOO! AND IT'S 9AM? FUCK!" I rushed to the bathroom.

Lisa's pov

oh god, Jisoo might kill me if she found out about chaeyoung fucking around and Jennie? she'll get heartbroken or maybe this time she even stops trying.

Who the fuck this bitch might be? I have to find her, what if she is using chaeyoung for her money? and what's the guaranty that it's a girl? I started to suspect around in her room and found her white shirt.

I picked it up and there are so many marks of red lipstick, okay I'm dead now. I just got married and chaeyoung wants me to have a divorce or something because if she hurt Jennie then Jennie will cry and get heartbroken and if Jennie gets heartbroken then Jisoo will get hurt too and since Chaeyoung is my friend, Jisoo will get angry at me too.

What have you done chaeyoung? what have you done? I have to make her realize her feelings for Jennie before it's got too late.

After an fucking hour she comes out of the bathroom wearing a shirt or jeans? Is she going on a date or something? who is that girl/boy, who managed to change her in just some days?

"Where are you going? We have to go 'grand walker hill' for Jennie's wedding" I remind her because I THINK SHE FUCKING FORGET IT!

"I know, I will be there but before that I have to do something important so make sure to check the arragements for me" She wear her watch, and that sport shoes.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING? DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND! CHAEYOUNG TODAY IS JENNIE'S WEDDING! IF YOU DIDN'T STOP HER TODAY THEN YOU WILL LOST HER FOR FOREVER" I yelled but she looks so calm.

"Look Lisa, I'm going somewhere so please take care. I'll be there before wedding" She left before I could've said anything else.

Jisoo will kill me for sure.....

................................

Chaeyoung's pov

I was waiting for someone when I saw jungkook there near the garage, "Hey, chaeyoung..." he greet me.