Chapter 69

"I brought this villa in busan, bagdad house. I know you don't want big party but we wouldn't invite much people as you said but just let's get you both marry there" Chaeyoung clasped her hands in front of her friends who just looks at each other.

"Fine, so when we are going?" Jisoo smiled, "Tomorrow? because I have to plan everything since I'm your wedding planner and we have shortage of time" Chaeyoung said, "And your work?" Lisa raises her brows at her best friend.

"I can manage and your WEDDING IS MORE IMPORTANT WOW" Chaeyoung cheered and they both giggled. "okay guys, I'm going I have to pack for tomorrow's flight" She gets up and left the cafe.

Chaeyoung might laugh with her friend but Is she happy? did she moved on? not she didn't, her days were more worst than Jennie's because she hates her, which made her angrier than she ever gets because she still thinks about her, she thinks about her every day, every hour, every min.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW TO MAKE A COFFEE!" she throws the cup on the floor, she is in her office going through some files. "I-I'm s-sorry, M-Ms. Par-ark" the employee apologized before going back.

"Screw it" she also throws the file on the table as she lights up her cigarette "Stop smoking!" Someone took her cigarette from her mouth.

"WHO THE FU- Irene" she cut herself off, "Stop smoking chaeyoung! it's not good for your health" She took out the pack of cigarettes from her blazer and crushed it in front of her.

"Stop it" She was about to take back the pack but Ire just crushed it and throw it. "Stop smoking this poison!" She scrolled her, well only Irene can scroll her and she never said anything in back because she is her best friend and also the person with whom she shares most of her secret.

"You know I can't stop..." Chaeyoung sigh, "I heard you are planning, Manoban's wedding" Irene looks outside of the view, they are standing on the 21st floor.

"I'm!" She confirmed it.

"Then you also know about who Jisoo is gonna invite" Irene raises her brows, Irene, Lisa, and Jisoo also become friends and Irene has her own restaurant in Seoul.

"Don't start please! because I don't wanna even talk about her. I even hate to hear her name so please" Chaeyoung turns her back as she started to go through some files.

"But you can't turn down the fact that you still love her.." as soon as the words left from Irene's mouth, Chaeyoung crushed the file in her hand as she throws all the paper in the air.

"DON'T! I HATE HER AND THAT'S THE ONLY TRUTH IN THE WORLD! SHE IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE COME OR NOT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER" Chaeyoung clench her fist.

"Fine believe what you want! I just came here to tell you that I will direct arrive on the wedding day" She said as she left chaeyoung alone.

"Love? Scew you, Kim" Chaeyoung smirked, "I'll end you" she bites her lips as she sat back on her chair.

In 4 years all things about chaeyoung changed, her hate for Jennie is too much. She even feels so disgust about herself if she found herself thinking about the brunette, her anger is going incense day by day. She stopped reading and she found her new interest in photography, she found herself relaxing around nature and she loves to take pictures of nature.