Chapter 49

Jennie's pov

So she left to see off her mom, now I'm alone in here I started to roam around in her room. A blue book caught my attention on her bookshelf so, I pull out from the shelf and sat on her bed.

And when I opened it.......

Don't fucking touch it unless I allowed you. I read this on the first page, I smiled 'maybe it's her secret diary or something? Should I ready it? I don't think she would mind. She never minds if I did something, I flip the page.

Dear diary,

The heck! Today I saw her smiling and you wouldn't believe it! Her smile made my heart beats 100000times faster. Seeing her smile made me feel like I won a prize or something.

Am I incense?

Did I frown at her words? Who she might be talking about and it does not look like her current handwriting but SHE USED TO WRITE LIKE THIS WHEN WE ARE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL! I continue....

Why does she always drive my heart crazy? Didn't I hate her? then why is her name that delights me? I never believe in love because I don't think it's my age to love someone but when it comes to her. Love has been very suited to me whenever she came closer to me.

Okay? WHAT THE FUCK! WHO SHE EVEN WROTE ABOUT HERE!!! AREN'T SHE IS TOO YOUNG HERE TO WRITE THESE KINDS OF THINGS!

Today, we again fight with each other and she even said so many harsh things to me. But when I saw her getting scared in darkness, seeing her like this made my heart hurt so much.

I wish I have never met her ever, so I wouldn't fall for my enemy! Yeah, I wouldn't fall for JENNIE KIM.

I widen my eyes when I saw my name? I flip the next page.

Dear diary,

Today, Jennie's mom told me to find a new teacher to study with but how am I supposed to live without her? without fighting with her? I know she becomes mean when we are in school but she is a completely different person when we are alone together.

I realized how mean I was to her, she writes little paragraphs to describe her days. Only some days not every day, it's like monthly or weekly dairy I guess. I flip the page again.

Dear diary,

I tried my best to forget her but she insulted me in front of our class today!! I hate her I hate her so much I swear but then WHY HER SMILE STILL MADE MY HEART FLUTTER! I was supposed to hate her.

I do hate her but I can't erase the love for her which is growing since the day I saw her when Mrs. Kim took me to her house. That day when I saw her I completely gave her my heart even though I know how much she hated me.

At least we talk, I don't care if we ended up fighting but I always got her attention which is supposed to be mine! I want to be with her but I also can't be with her because we hate each other.

I remembered the day when I insulted her in front of our class and she ran away while crying I hurt her countless times! And she never fought back. She always helped me even if we both ended up outside of the class punishment.

Dear diary,

I meet her again after all these 7 months in a different academy when she sat beside me after a long time. I don't know what has her stare done? But I know one thing that if I will stare into her cat-eyes which I know I would stare at forever, that day I literally lost myself into her.

But I felt so hurt, she looked so irritated when she saw me there. It's not my fault that I live near her house. But it's her fault that she made me fall for her a little every day! It's her fault that she became a completely different person when we're alone.