Chapter 76

Jennie's pov

I woke up early because I wanna surprise her but this sleepy head was still sleeping till 11 a.m. My flight is in the evening but I don't know when she will go back, so I was just waiting for her in the guest area and when she finally came down in her suit I realized that she might be working today.

"Good morning, chae" I offered her a coffee, "It's afternoon," She rolled her eyes. Yeah, it's afternoon and you were sleeping half of the DAY!!!

"Do you wanna go out?" I asked, "No, I have so many things to wrap up and my flight is in 5 hours," She said. She is going back? already? Means I have to go alone but my flight is in also 5 hours.

"Are you free, babe?" I smiled at her, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she abruptly turns which made me scared.

"YOU! I WANT YOU, I LOVE YOU CHAE" I confessed in the middle of the hall getting everyone's attention. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the resort, "WHY YOU SUDDENLY LOVE ME? WHAT HAPPENED NOW? IS IT BECAUSE I'M ALSO SUCESSFUL LIKE YOU? OR YOU WANT TO GET MORE ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE? OR NOW YOU ARE REGRETTING AFTER LEAVING ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EXPECTED ME TO BECOME THE OWNER OF MY WHOLE HOTEL BRANCH?" She is so angry I have never seen her like this, her this behavior making me scared because she never shouted at me.

"P-Ple-Please l-list-ten to me" I can't stop my tears, does she still care about me? does she really hate me?

"Why you made me yours and left me if you wanted to break my heart, stop lying just stop doing it! I hate you Jennie! I hate you so much which even hurts me to hate you..." I can see the pain in her voice, I know and I'm sorry for leaving you, love. "...And you know what's hurt the most?.." She stared deep into my eyes like she also wants to tell me, how hard it was for 6 years without me.

"I love you..." I don't know what to say to make her feel comfortable so I just said how much I love her, "That I loved you soo much and now I can't even love anyone anymore because..." her words always hit me hard, she don't talk much but when she does she said facts. "...Because YOU LEFT THIS INFINITE PAIN IN MY HEART WHICH HURTS EVERY DAY AND I HATE YOU MORE EVERY DAY, EVERY HOUR, EVERY SECOND I just hate you, Jennie..." She was going and I can't able to stop her. I want to stop her but I can't, how can I? I give her so much pain which hurts her every day.

I promise, love that this time I wouldn't give up on you like you never did, whenever I pushed you away, you always come to me even though I hurt you so many times but you never gave up on me ever then how can I? I will win you back because you love me and I know it.

..........................................

I was going to the airport, I didn't even get to see her when she left for the airport. She went to the airport as soon as she left me there alone. I was looking for my seat on the plane when I saw her.

'I know we are not perfect, we even used to hate each other but I'm never going to stop loving you no matter how many times we fight or what we fight about because I love you more every day'

"Hey, love" I sat beside's her which startled her because she was staring outside of the window. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she started to look around but I cupped her cheeks and made her look into my eyes "My eyes are here, love, calm down" I bit my lips. Her stare always makes me nervous but when she finally look into my eyes and calm down, thousands of butterflies exploded in my stomach.