Chapter 23

Chaeyoung's pov

".....I told her I will think about it since I don't know what's happening in my mind because I want to talk to you. You are my best friend and understand me like I want to be understood" I told her everything in detail.

"wait! You just called me your best friend right?" she asked out of the blue "aren't you?" I frowned.

"OMG so you also see me as your best friend?" she narrowed her eyes in excitement which made me chuckled.

"Of course my dumbass friend" I hit lightly on her forehead.

"Okay so what do we do now?" she asked me "Wait I thought you're gonna tell me what to do since I don't know what to do?" I asked back in confusion.

"So, tell me do you still love her as she does?" she questioned

"Lisa honestly, I really don't know I mean it's really complicated whenever I tried to move on I always flown back in our memories, and today I also really don't want to meet her but when I finally meet her, I don't want to return" I tried to explain to her what's happening in my messed up mind "and it's fucking hard for me to put up things in words because you knew right.." I look at her helplessly.

"..I know how hard it is for you since you don't open up about your feeling to anyone ever" she hugged me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"When she left me I was so angry and out of my mind, of course and the only thing I do is cry in my room without making any noise but after sometimes I don't know what happened to me but I changed like now how I'm today..." I choked because I realize that I was about to cry because I couldn't able to catch my breath whenever I cry.

"my Rosie posie, why you suffered that much I wish I come to your life back then so, you wouldn't be like this how you're today but I love this Rosie posie because she said truth even if it's hurt her. You never give anyone wrong hope. You were so matured Rosie from your age that you learn to hide emotion" she caressed my hair.

Lisa' pov

I never knew it. She is this so soft-hearted from the inside, she is too good to be real. She is such an angel.

"I stopped talking to my friends because I knew they wouldn't understand but from hiding my emotions to I started to cut off people from my life like they never exist. I only stayed with those who are true and know me...

When my one and only best friend stepped out of my heart I almost stopped sharing my feeling with anyone. But when Jennie told me she loves me I got so happy then after a week she also left me alone.

You always asked me why I love to be alone?" she asked

"and you never replied to that question I know," I said

"that time I also didn't know the answer but today I think I have an answer to it. Yes, I learned how to live my life without giving importance to anyone since the people I love left me..

You always asked why I don't talk to anyone" she looked at me and I nodded "because I'm too afraid to get closer with anyone because what if I get too close with them and they again left me? What if I started to depend on them and one day without saying anything they left like them" when she said it. I felt so guilty because I judged her back in college.

"Remember when you asked me why I always sleep while putting my headphones on" she looks at the tv which is on because I was watching it while waiting for her.

"yeah I remember" I replied

"I think I also found an answer to it, I'm scared lis. I'm scared of darkness that's why I listen to music to divert my mind but sometimes I can't. Perhaps I may used to it but sometimes I can't control it. I always have this kind of nightmares and when I woke up I forget about them but the fear always stayed in my mind" she looks at me and wipes my tears, I didn't even realize that I was crying.