Chapter 26

Chaeyoung's pov

I was so focused on reading and almost forget that I'm with Jennie so, when I look up at her, I found her sleeping soundlessly. She looks like a baby when she sleeps, I have never seen her sleeping. The last time I saw her like this was when we were 13.

I chuckled at the memory of when we used to study at her home. I don't know but instead of reading, I started to stare at her. I know it's creepy but...

What can I do? I mean just for a while and also it's been 3 years since I didn't see her so, I think it's okay even if it's not, so what? I just want to know if I still feel something for her. 

'How much you're gonna lie to yourself? You're literally giving her your heart eyes like she is the treasure of your life or something' well I think she is more than treasure. 'Chaeyoung you again gonna fall for her'

Do I even have a choice? I mean since I can't fall for anyone how imma not gonna fall for her? it's impossible I will not. She was my enemy before my lover. So I'm just staring at my one the only enemy. I don't think it's wrong.

'I'm warning you that you will fall for her again' no I will not!. While staring at her I didn't even realize it's almost 1 am and I have to go hotel tomorrow. I stood up from my seat and go towards her.

She is sleeping while hugging the book I put my glasses in my jacket and took the book from her hand and purchase it from Marla. I went back to her "Jen.." I called her but it's almost coming out as a whisper.

"Jennie wakes up it's almost 1 am" I shake her body a little which made her open her eyes slowly. FUCKING GOODNESS SHE IS!

The way she slowly opens her eyes almost made my world stopped and suddenly my heart started to beat, it's never beat like this fast. I gulped because, I don't know if she also could hear the sound of it, because I can feel that my heart is running like a train.

"Oh chae?" she looked at me confusingly "Oh sorry I fell asleep" she apologized when she realized she was sleeping the whole time.

"It's fine" my smile appeared by itself while looking at her baby face.

"What time is it?" she asked

"It's 1 am but it's fine I'll take you home" I assured her and she just nodded, what's with the fucking smile? Why I'm smiling so much suddenly? 'I warned you before that you're gonna fall for her. Now you finally, again fall for her, bear with your duffer's heart'.

"What!!?" she almost shouted, "It's okay, don't worry I'll take you hotel," I told her again "So, let's go" I offered her my hand and I don't know why I even did it. 'don't ask me stupid. Ask to your duffer heart who always get out of control in front of Jennie' replied my inner self to me.

"Okay" she took my hand, the fuck I yanked my hand from hers because FUCK! WHAT JUST HAPPENED I FELT LIKE I GOT A ELECTRIC CURRENT FROM TOUCHING HER?'

"What happened?" she asked suspiciously "a..ah.. My hand hurting because I work so much today, I'm sorry" I made up an excuse 'stupid excuse as you'  I'm not stupid!!. 'you literally fall for her again, and you are saying you are not stupid?'.

"It's fine" she stood up as we exit the store "what do you think Lisa and Jisoo might be doing?" I asked her while walking to the bar.

"I don't know maybe, Jisoo might still be drinking," she said, "I also think the same" I took a glance from her. She looked so good in her black dress.