Chapter 56

Jisoo's pov

I don't know, what happened to Jennie? why she is behaving like this? she became like this when she came back after sending Chaeyoung Airport.

However, she is but she is still my best friend. I also didn't talk to Lisa because I can't do long-distance relationship shit but I guess I was wrong I miss her and whenever chaeyoung ask me about Jennie, I just couldn't lie to her. She is so precious, when Jennie stopped talking to her she thought that it's her fault.

I was going to wake Jennie up, and yes we still stay together. She never told me the reason why she stopped talking to chaeyoung.

"JENNIE KIM! WAKE UP, YOU'RE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE! WE HAVE WORK TO DO" I splash water on her face, well it's my thing to take chaeyoung's revenge cuz I'm with her in it.

"WHAT THE FUCK! NOT AGAIN! I HATE IT JISOO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS DAILY?" She sat up, wiping her face.

"THAN LEARN TO WAKE UP ON TIME" I rolled my eyes, "You know I couldn't!" she huffed.

"Then you shouldn't leave chaeyoung, because she always gets you ready on time" I crossed my arms.

"Stop talking about her already! It's not like she is the only one for me! I can find someone else for me who can be my perfect match and who doesn't want to be my soulmate" she smirked.

"Of course you can find but you wouldn't get what you had with chaeyoung and mark my words also that no one can deal with your stupid ass but her because you are a mess" I throw a towel on her face and walk off.

Lisa's pov

Everything changed in these 2 years, I find a new girlfriend but no one can make me feel like her. No one can love as she did, we broke up because she can't stay in a long-distance relationship.

When I and chaeyoung went back to Australia, we found out that they moved out of their apartment. They even end every contact with us, we tried to call them but the call never connected.

Chaeyoung said her message always reaches Jennie but she never gets a reply and the location is stuck on their old apartment which is empty. Chaeyoung live alone, she has her apartment where she lives. I have seen her apartment only 2-3 times, she said she wants some alone time.

The last time I saw her crying was the day when she was crying her heart in that park, and I know she still might cry alone without wanting to show her emotional side.

"Lis, wait.." I heard her voice which made me turn, "What?" I rolled my eyes, I'm angry at her like so muchhh.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like this, I'm sorry please don't be mad. You are the only one I have and I can't lose my best friend, Okay I'll do anything just don't get mad" she clasped her finger in front of me. I swear I want to laugh but I controlled it, I mean imagine a general manager apologizing to a HOD (Head of the department).

"You'll do anything?" I raise my brows, "Yeah" she nodded.

"Than give my best friend back, who love to play video games, who go out on dates with me even if she doesn't want to but she still goes just for me. Please chae, I need my best friend" No matter how much I hate Jennie but I can't change the fact that she brings out the best from chaeyoung. She does change her, chaeyoung was happy like genuinely happy but one day she forgets herself and started to live in past, in Jennie's memory.

Yeah, she becomes professional when it comes to work but outside the office, she is a lost soul who is waiting for her mate!

"This is who I'm, Lisa, This is the way I'm," she said.