Chapter 35

Chaeyoung's pov

"So, tell me what happened there?" she asked as I turn to her from the oven "Nothing much it's really stupid just Wendy went to some of our classmate's party and where she met Irene and Seulgi got jealous and they didn't talk to each other like for a week which is surprised because they can't keep their hands on themselves for a min" I explained.

"Are they in a relationship?" Jennie guessed, "No! not until Wendy realizes her feeling for Seulgi but till then they are friends, I guess" I tried to open my eyes but it's really not working at all. I didn't get to sleep a perfect sleep for 6 days.

"What about Irene? What really happened between you two?" she said out of blue, well nobody really knows the reason.

"I really never talk about it to anyone, You know what? I think I'm a terrible friend because she asked me when that guy proposed to her and I agreed on her relationship. But after, like months I find out he's a playboy and when I tell this to her, she didn't believe it and pushed me away but I still tried to make her understand but in the end.

We both said mean things to each other and didn't talk to each other. I'm so bad that when she comes back to say sorry, I didn't forgive her and when I realized my fault I couldn't go back to her. I feel so ashamed of myself in front of her, she is so nice I don't deserve a friend like her" I took a deep breath after saying everything. I hate myself for breaking our precious friendship.

"Hey, it's fine I think you should talk to her" she comes closer to me but I feel so embarrassed to even look into her eyes.

"I can't, I don't deserve her forgiveness. I hate myself to make such a bad decision for her and let her fall for him, which I guess really broke her apart. I can't even see myself with her again like, how we used to be" I look down, I can't! I can't cry! I never cried in front of anyone.

"then let her, at least know that you forgive her, she thinks that you're angry at her. She also blamed herself that she is the reason why your friendship breaks apart" She pulled her phone out.

"What do mean?" I took a big gulped, how much I remember Jennie is the one who stopped talking to Irene before anyone because she changed school and after sometimes country.

"I talked to her like 2 weeks ago and I still talk sometimes through text! She told me that you both stopped talking when I asked her about you" She showed me her contact details with My best friend. I feel so bad, I don't know what happened to us? We used to talk every day! Every day.

"Why are you showing me this?" even if I know why she is showing this I still denied.

"Talk to her Chae, she needs her best friend not a sister but a best friend. She used to be closer with you more than me and her dad passed away after a year when you both stopped talking to each other" she took a step back.

"I-..I-" Before I could even realize it my tears were flowing but when I saw her watching I turn my back. "I need fresh air" I started to walk to the front door. I can't hold my tears.

"NO! You are not running away again, you always run away from your feeling, from the person you love, from everything, and think that the pain will go away but now, you can't! I wouldn't let you" she hugged me tightly from back.

Jennie's pov

"I can't do this! JENNIE LET ME GO! I CAN'T STOP MY EMOTIONS WHICH ARE OVERFLOWING FROM MY HEAD!" She pushed away as she breaks down in tears beside the kitchen counter.

"I'm so bad! I left her when she needed me the most! I left her when she needed a friend to hug her. How can I be so heartless? Why I didn't listen to her? Why Ignore her? I'm the reason for everything" she put her hands on her head and tears flowing from her cheeks.