Chapter 74

Jennie's pov

Today Jisoo finally gonna marry Lisa, I'm so happy for her that they are still together and hope to always stay together. Chaeyoung didn't talk to me in the whole 2 days after that movie, she's behaving like I don't exist which hurts a lot. Everyone is in the hall talking while Jisoo and Lisa talking to their parents and my eyes are just searching for her. Where might be she?

I was near the bar counter when I heard my name "Jennie" which made me turn and as soon as I saw the person and I hugged her. "8 Years uh? Do you even remember me?" She raised her brows. "How can I forget my dearest sister, I missed you too Irene" I sat beside her.

"no contact? no messages? why you always have to disappeared like that?" she offered me a drink but I denied it. "Some family problem, you know it" I shrugged, she knows very well about my dad so when I tell her family issue she nodded.

"So how was Australia?" she asked, lonely I thought "Amazing" I answered. "You are so bad at lying like chaeyoung" She chuckled, what does she mean? what chaeyoung lie about?

"What?" I said, "Nothing, I'm happy you are back I hope you take your resosibility and handle her" She took the drink and went towards Jisoo and Lisa, what does she mean by taking my responsibility? I was about to call her when someone bumped his shoulder with mine.

"Whom are you searching for that you didn't even notice your own brother?" Taehyung started to follow my gaze but I kicked him on his foot. "why you didn't tell me that you are already here stupid" this stupid always comes without informing whenever he needs help. "What? I was missing my sister and Jisoo specially invites me on her wedding" He brushed his hair like he's a hero or something, eww.

"Tell me already, what have you done?" I rolled my eyes, dad is angry at him I don't know what he did this time but as always I have to help him because he's my stupid, clumsy brother.

"I'm gay" as soon as I heard him I don't know what to do because dad must have said harsh things but I also wanna hit him because he hide this from me?

"WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I Widen my eyes, "What would you even do, Jen? He already have done what he wanted and here I'm all alone by myself" I can sense the pain behind his words, I hope dad didn't do something with him as he did to me.

"Who's he?" I hugged him and he smiled, "Why does it even matter? I can't be with him. It's just hard I love him so much, why dad always care about reputation but not us" I patted his head as he broke the hug.

"I'm with you okay? I will always support you" I assured him, "By the way, dad signed a deal with some company so we will be staying in korea now. Dad and mom will be here after a week or something" His statement surprised me "What? I didn't know anything!" I said, am I really a part of this family? why I'm always the last one to know about everything. "I know that's why dad told me to inform you" he picked up the wine glass.

"and who is this some company owner?" I asked him but he suddenly dropped the glass "WHAT THE FUCK, TAE?" I shouted but when I followed his gaze my heart breaks into millions of pieces.

I saw chaeyoung with a guy who hugged him and they both were talking happily to Lisa and Jisoo, "Chaeyoung" he frowned. "Who the fuck is that guy?" I didn't realize that I said it loud but thank god they didn't notice.

...........................

"You both are looking good together" Lisa complimented chaeyoung and jungkook. "Thanks, Mrs Manoban" Jungkook thanked her.