Chapter 36

Jennie's pov

I suddenly feel so hot like I was taking a sunbath or something, which made me open my eyes. I saw chaeyoung whose face was just inches away from mine and she was sweating which made me abruptly sat up "Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung wake-up" I shake her body a little bit but she didn't wake up.

"What is happening here?" Jisoo came while yawning "Chaeyoung is not waking up, Jisoo" I told her.

"WHAT? WHEN DID SHE come?" she examines chaeyoung "OH GOD JENNIE, SHE has HIGH FEVER, HER BODY IS BURNING SO MUCH. We should take her to hospital" Jisoo widen her eyes. Oh no! she was sick and I shouted at her and even told her about Irene which made her like this.

"CHONGHA! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" Lisa came from behind jisoo worriedly "She has a fever and she is not waking up I think we should take her to the hospital" Jisoo told her.

"I told her not to work this much!" Lisa's face looks like she is about to cry "Please guys, you come with her down while I start the car" I stood up and they nodded.

Why didn't think of her health! I hope she'll get fine soon because it does not look like she is fine. I opened the car's door as they made her sat in the back seat. "Please, Jennie drive fast! She is sweating so much!" I heard Lisa as I took a glance from chaeyoung in the mirror.

"Chongha! Please wake up, you'll be fine open your eyes" she slap lightly on Chae's face. "L..L-Lis.. my eyes is hurting and I-I can't move my body. It's hurt" Chaeyoung said in her sleepy voice.

"You'll be fine chae, we are almost there" I drive faster and after 15 mins we arrived at a city hospital.

I run fast to help Lisa but she didn't let me "You wouldn't be able to take her inside" she continues walking to in hospital as I ran to the receptionist.

"MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A HIGH FEVER! CALL THE BEST DOCTOR HERE AND SEND HER TO THE VVIP ROOM NOW!" I almost yelled at her and she just nodded.

..............................

Jennie's pov

I told Lisa and Jisoo what happened between us last night and Lisa got angry at me because I was angry at her last night. The doctor told us that she was being stressed or overworking herself but she'll be fine soon and she should rest.

"It's okay, Jennie and it's not your fault. Lisa also didn't mean it I'm sure, she is just concerned about her friend" Jisoo assured me, we're sitting in the VVIP room and waiting for Chae to open her eyes.

"I know but it was my fault, I shouldn't have shouted at her" and also shouldn't tell her about Irene. I bet she still gonna blame herself even if she said she wouldn't...

Lisa just staring at chaeyoung who is lying unconsciously on the bed, without even blinking. She looks so, worried and angry at the same time.

"I'm really sorry, Lisa. But I got so worried and got angry at her" I apologized again but she didn't look at me "I don't care about that Jennie but I'm not in a condition to forgive you. Her friends are the only thing she has left when she turns her back from the world and becomes so cold. So, I can understand when her 2 most beloved friends called her, she goes after them" she crossed her arms against her chest without even looking at me.

"She only has that 2 friends when everyone turns their backs on her. It's not a big deal that she chooses them to over-explaining the situation at that time, because even if I'm her friend for just 2 months and know her for 1 year, she still comes running for me when I just said that I miss her or I want something. She doesn't even give another second to do something for someone she cared about" she finally looks at me with her serious face.