Chapter 46

Jennie's pov

It's been 9days and chaeyoung is not even talking to me now!! even though I daily got flowers on my doorsteps but WHERE HELL SHE IS? SHE ALWAYS COMES TO GIVE ME ONE FLOWER IN A DAY BY HERSELF. I STILL GET THAT ONE FLOWER ON MY DESK WHICH SHE SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE ME BY HERSELF.

"What are you thinking?" Jisoo interrupts my thoughts, we're in the cafeteria and Rosie's break time got changed again.

"I didn't even get to see Rosie! She is not even bothering me" I sign, "But didn't she wrote in a letter that she is giving you space" Jisoo raises her brows at me.

"I-" Before I could answer her question, my phone vibrate so I check my phone and JEALOUSY RUNS IN BLOOD!

"What is it?" Jisoo took my phone from my hand, "WHAT THE FUCK JEN?" She widens her eyes.

"IMMA GONNA KILL THAT ROWAN NOW!" I slammed my hand on the desk as I head to Rowan who is eating. Today is chaeyoung's off that's why I didn't get to her but she is not a person who can even live a day without meeting me.

"Jennie please don't create a scene here" she tried to grab me but I just yanked her hand.

"YOU! HOW DARE TO MAKE A MOVE ON CHAEYOUNG!" I grab rowan by the collar as I hit him on his face. "Who the hell is chaeyoung? Why did you hit me?" He tried to stand up from his chair but I pushed him back.

"CHAEYOUNG! ROSEANNE! HOW DARE YOU TO HUG HER ?" I asked him, Someone send me the picture of them hugging. I'm not blind of course I saw who was hugging and a picture of them in the library laughing like stupids.

"YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY ROSIE! AND YOU EVEN TAKE HER TO THE LIBRARY! I KNOW SHE LOVES ME SO, YOU MIGHT DEFINITELY FORCE HER TO GO WITH YOU RIGHT?" I yelled at him while giving my death glare, do he think that if I'm not talking to her that means he can make a move? Uh, he is wrong!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A MOVE ON HER JUST BECAUSE I WAS NOT TALKING TO HER? SHE IS STILL MY GIRLFRIEND! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE YOU WITH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU" I hit him one more time before I could go back.

"He was not making a move! Roseanne asked him to act as her boyfriend!" Aiden comes in front of me, what? chaeyoung wouldn't do that!

"What do you mean? Act like her boyfriend BUT WHY?" I asked.

"I'm sorry! Roseanne!" he squeezed his eyes, what is happening here? "Rosé's mom come here to check up on her last weekend," he said, what mom? This is the reason why she didn't meet me after her weekend? We see each other but she just smiled from distance but never approach me.

"her mom? But why she asks Rowan to act like a boyfriend?" Jisoo stepped in conservation, "Her mom doesn't like me" I said almost whispering. I or chaeyoung always fight with each other and most of the time chaeyoung always ended up crying because of me.

"Her mom said if she didn't meet Rosé's boyfriend then she will not go back and if her mom didn't go back. Rosé wouldn't be able to meet and spend time with you" Lucas finished.

"What about that photos? Why he was hugging her? and in the library?" I turn to Rowan who is trying to fix his jaw.

"I hugged her because her mom was staring at us from the window and talking about the library, we're friends it's normal for us to behave like this and for your kind information, I HAVE GIRLFRIEND! ROSEANNE IS JUST MY FRIEND!" He yelled the last line in my ears, he has a girlfriend? I was worried about nothing?

"Where is her mom now?" Jisoo crossed her arms, "She is going back today! Rosé probably drop her mom airport at 7 pm" Aiden rolled his eyes, okay this is so embarrassing I hit him without even asking a DAMN THING!