Chapter 60

Chaeyoung's pov

OH, GOD! MY HEAD IS HURTING! I don't wanna go but I have to shit! shit! shit! Lisa also must be in pain. I get ready to go to the medical store so I can buy medicine because we can't miss today's event Mr. Jung is a very important guest.

"Lisa, how are you? look I brought you medicine" I entered her room, She gave me the spare key of her apartment so I crash in whenever I want but I never did.

"My head is hurting" She was still on her bed while massaging her head, "I brought you a sandwich, eat this and take your medicine" I give her handed her things as I massage her head.

"I should get ready, we have an event to handle" she was about to stand up when I made her sit back, "You don't need to worry about anything! I will take care of it. Just rest here and I'm not asking you but telling you this" I announced.

"You know how important it is and lunch is at 12:30 so I can rest till 11:30 but I'm not taking an off" She leaned back on her bed.

"You are right! Let's just take a morning nap" I leaned beside her, "ARE REALLY CHAEYOUNG?" she frowns.

"Of course why?" I asked, "Because you don't like sleeping with anyone" She reminds me.

"Stop overreacting and you are my best friend so stop being dramatic" I rolled my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Damn, I really got my best friend back but this new version of you is my favorite" she chuckled, "What do you mean? I was not a good friend before?" I glare at her.

"You were but still I like this chaeyoung best" she showed me thumbs up, just like this we spend our morning like old days.

....................................

Lisa's pov

Today is really the day I have waited for 2 years. I have got my best friend I can't believe this I mean how can she live like this. I know how broke she is but the smile she has on her face is out of the world. No one would even know how much she is struggling from inside.

Our hearts have broken in such a way that there is no sound even. "Wanna grab a latte before stepping into a hotel?" She asked, "Good idea" she nodded.

"It's on me" She got out of the car before I could even unlock my seat belt. "Fine and buy me some cookies also," I told her before she stepped inside the shop.

I was waiting for her in a car when the phone starts ringing but it was chaeyoung's. This stupid forgets her purse, I get off from the car to go to her when I bumped into someone which made the purse slip from my hand.

"ah...Sorry!" I apologized but before I could pick up the purse she bends and handed me I couldn't see her face because her black locks were blocking the view.

"Tha...." Before I could say thanks to her she turned and walk away from me "...anks" I waved at her as I entered in café.

Strange! I thought before heading to chaeyoung why her touch feels so familiar? "Hey, I forget my purse" chaeyoung came out of the shop.

"I know that's why I was coming to give you this" I showed her purse, "Thanks" she took it as she went inside.

That was just a touch, right? why I'm feeling things I pressed my lips in then line.

"Here is your latte and cookie" chae interrupts my thoughts, "Let's go" I started the car and we head to the hotel.

That was just a touch why I'm thinking about that girl so much? I should focus on work so I could stop thinking about that.

Chaeyoung's pov

I don't know why today's day feels so marvelous that something good going to happens? "Mr. Jung will be reporting here in 5 mins with his team so I want everything to be perfect and Please maintain discipline," I said to the staff before I and Lisa head in front of the Elevator to welcome him.

"I fucking don't like that stupid, he looks like the father of Childers who uses violence in movies" Lisa whispered in my ears which made the whole staff laughing.

"Well, I thought I'm the only one who thinks that" I whispered back and we chuckled.

"I'm so happy that everything is so normal again like it used to be" She smiled, "Me too, Lis" I smiled back.

"I don't know why but I feel so good that something gonna happens to me which gonna turn my day upside down" she rubs her chin.

"Well, I'm also feeling like this since morning maybe it's how the beginning feels" I shrugged while she nodded.

"Look they're coming" Lisa raise her brows towards the elevators, I checked myself in the elevator's door before it could open.

I was standing there with the best smile on my face but when the door opened my smiled dropped, my heart thumps, My breath comes to halt and everything feels like a dream again.

My eyes yearn to see her all the time but now when she is finally here in front of me I don't know how to react, my feet are just stuck in their place.

Again I felt alive after all these 2 years when I was welcomed by her fragrance, her presence just blows my mind and, a....an-and t-the earth beneath my feet has started to move.

This has never happened to me s-s..so it's not a dream? I-Is she r-really here? and When her eyes meet mine, it just feels like the end of the world. I want to jump in joy but I also feel like crying I just don't know what to say, how to react? AM I CRAZY?

And when she finally stepped out of the elevator, you wouldn't believe it but the way my heart is started to runs I can't describe it in words because that's not enough.

And when my name fell from her mouth, I just can't describe how beautiful it sounded.

"Chae!"

"Jen...!"

The way she said made me confirmed that she is real, not imaginary but real Jennie, my Jennie, my wifey.

This time I didn't hold my tears but let them flows because she is here, she is here to hold me, she is here takes away all the pain I was feeling.

I didn't even waste a single min and embraces her in my arms, "I have missed you, Love" This is the only thing which left from my mouth, I want to say so much but the only thing I said is how much I have missed her in 2 years.

She was about to pull away but I hold her tighter" Just be still in my arms please, Please Just for a while, Jen" I cried.

"I think you mistake me with someone else, Ms."

Short chapter :(

Vote! Vote!