Chapter 48

Surprise!! boom

Chaeyoung's pov

"Je-Jen...Jennie.. what are you doing?" I said gasping feeling her mouth on my neck "You are looking so hot, Love" She shrugged and bent down to kiss my neck again. My hands flew to her hair, tugging on the fluffy wisps as I felt her harshly suck at my collar bones.

"Je-Jennie, it's no-ot r-right" I shuttered breathlessly, "There is no bad time to love, Just don't make any noise" She looks at me with her lustful eyes. I squeezed my eyes angrily because I know I wouldn't be able to stop her.

"So was this a plan...?" I questioned casually, biting my lip and trying not to moan out. She hummed soundlessly, sending vibrations through my throat.

"Well remember that day, you left the party, I thought I will forgive you but you left looking so hot while everyone's eyes gazing at you" She pulled away from my neck, her eyes were dark with lust.

I could only nod weakly, her hungry look for me sending butterflies to hammer against my chest. "Does that's the answer to your question?"

I didn't say anything, 'what the fuck is wrong with her? she is all over me under my bed on which my mom is reading my book? Am I even make sense?' her mouth diving right back to the crook of my neck and sucking.

One of her hands grabbed at my right breast, squeezing the padding to the bra and then clutching hard enough to actually feel my breast. I groaned in response silently, approving of her rough action.

"Jennie, I really love what you're doing but please not n-now my m-mo-" Her flat teeth nipped at my sensitive skin, her tongue swiping over the mark she made and continues to suck on it.

"I know you love it, Love" A silent cry left my lips, her hand started to go down my side and spreading my legs so she could move her hand a little further in between. She pulled down my shorts which made me widen my eyes.

"Jen, I-It's re-really n-not righ-" before I complete my sentence she crashed her lips on mine without any warning.

She pushed her finger past my entrance and fully inside of me, I moaned silently into her mouth at the sensation her finger was providing me. 'I know I wouldn't be able to stop her, I know even if I try she wouldn't stop either so, I have two options. One, don't even dare to moan or don't deny her"

She gave me time to adjust before I nodded at her to move. Her thrusts were slow to begin but sped up as she continued. she bites my lip while I was struggling to keep my moans to myself.

She stared down at me "Baby, keep your moans down if you don't want Mrs. Park to find us in this position" Her thrusts slammed against my g-spot making me squeeze my eyes and bit my inner cheek to stop the moan.

She attached her lips to my lips making me gasp when she bites my bottom lip. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. She moved her kisses to my neck sucking on it, leaving hickeys everywhere.

Lisa's pov

I was about to take the tea for Mrs. Park when Jisoo slammed me on the kitchen's counter, "You know.... You look so hot today"

Her left hand stroked the side of my face and then she suddenly starts kissing me. It was too much, my head spun because our best friends are trapped under chaeyoung's bed and here I'm with her, I want to stop and help them but my eyes are closed.

Her warm hand stayed in place, her fingers crawling to the back of her neck to hold me into her. It was a messy kiss, drooling over each other and trying to fight for dominance. Did she win somehow? today.