Chapter 5

Chaeyoung is going to Jennie's house after the result and she finally entered 9th grade so it was her first day to study 9th-grade subjects and she was so happy not because she is in new class but she going to meet jennie after 3 days.

She realized her feeling for Jennie when she was in 8th grade, she loves to enjoy everything about Jennie even their stupid fights. But she always felt sad that she realized her feeling for Jennie a little late.

Chaeyoung also started growing her hair like other girls, she is no longer that stupid kid who thought that she could be a boy if she acts like a boy. She also changed her style of clothes but nothing happened Jennie just laughed at her because she never saw chaeyoung on top other than jeans and shirt.

But chaeyoung who didn't feel bad but happy because she made jennie laugh she was the reason why Jennie laughed. She tried to do so much different things so she could match with Jennie's crush but no Jennie only liked Sana.

Because Sana was a smart student even beautiful which really pisses her off because she is the one who is in love with Jennie Kim.

Irene helped her so much to change herself, she even becomes more confident than before and she is no longer afraid of her feeling for Jennie. She admitted that she is madly in love with Jennie.

But she has to act as she hates Jennie so much even if she doesn't.

Taehyung, she, and Jennie are the coolest trio. Jennie who hates chaeyoung also started to hate her a little more because her brother always says to her that chaeyoung is better than Jennie.

Well, which thing gives her one more reason to hate chaeyoung but does she really hate her?

Chaeyoung's pov

I'm excited to meet her I mean I know she just going to say "get out of my house" but how I made her understand that I love her.

I rang the bell to her house waiting for her to see me from the balcony while taehyung would come to open the door.

Oh, you're here!" I heard Jennie from the balcony so, I look up to see her beautiful face.

"Ah..yeah" I replied nervously because Mrs. Kim also standing with her. Well, it's weird to like your teacher's daughter.

"You're early, chaeyoung" taehyung and Mrs. Kim both said at the same time.

"Oh... I think my watch is a little bit forward" I forced a smile nervously.

"It's okay, chaeyoung you can just play with them" Mrs. Kim suggest which made us smile "go taehyung, open the door".

"Yeah, momma" taehyung come down to open the door for me.

"Chaeyoung, you know today mom bought Jennie phone but not me" as soon as tae open the gate he pouted.

"Wow really? But I also don't have a phone" I shrugged tried to cheer him up.

"Then, we're the same as always" he chuckled.

"Yeah, we're" I joined him.

"Let's go upstairs" he guided the way.

Before I could step happily into the living room with tae. Jennie popped up in front of us.

"Look" she showed me her phone, I bet she will show off her phone. But I really don't care I came here, yeah of course bickering with her so I have to act like I'm jealous even if I'm not.

"Oh, it's your phone?" I asked acting surprised.

"Yeah, did you see how it's work and it's working so smooth" she smirked.