Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's pov

Again!! No messages!! No calls! Ire might be busy but she didn't even have homework to do! Suddenly I feel like I'm losing my best friend.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I realize it's almost 4 pm I have to go to Ms Cho house.

When I was running to her house suddenly someone come beside me running.

"You late?" She asked,

"Uh-.. yeah" I answered still running as she took my wrist "well me too, let's run a little slow you're too fast I can't catch up with you" she smiled. Darn it!! No! this fucking butterflies in my stomach. I still don't know how might her skin feel because I never touched her hands and I'm dying to feel it.

I'm wearing a full sleeves t-shirt and her grip is gentle and the feeling of her small fingers wrapping around my wrist. Oh god, how'd can I be so stupid!! I might be the first person on the earth who never touched her crush's hand in a whole 8 years of the span since I was in 9year.

"You run too fast chae" she put her hand on her chest as she catches her breath. We're finally here on time I on my phone to check the time but also welcomed by so many notifications from my social media account.

"We're exactly on time don't worry" I showed her time but her expression changed a little.

Jennie's pov

We're studying here but the thought of her phone's notification bothering me. didn't I told her not to use social media and don't talk to strangers but she didn't listen to me. "of course why would she? you're no one to her".

It's not good for her to talk to strangers, this girl. Ms. Cho excuses herself because she got a phone call and now we're here alone on the balcony.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"yes, why?" I asked back nervously, oh lord since when I started to be nervous while talking to her.

"your face looks like you just had a broke-up or something" she pointed at my face. "nothing, just not feeling well" I faked a cough.

I opened my phone as I stalk her Instagram and WHAT THE FUCK! Who are these guys commenting on her picture? DO THEY HAVE NO SHAME? THEY'RE FLIRTING IN THE COMMENT BOX. SHE IS JUST 16 YEARS OLD!!

When we came outside together "didn't I told you to not to use social media?" I look at her. "you're saying like you don't use it" she rolled her eyes. Since when she know ignoring people?

"I may use it but I don't talk to strangers" I tried to tell her that it's not good but "I talk to whoever I wanna talk so stop stalking my insta id" she was about to take my phone but I was fast to escape.

"now I showed your id to your mom then we'll see who's business is this" I smirked as I run from her.

"YAH JENNIE KIM I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DID ANYTHING I WILL KILL YOU" she threatened me but Nah it's best for her and if I tell her brother she would definitely stop talking to strangers.

After a min, I realize she was not running behind me so I went to her house. I was about to ring the doorbell when I saw her brother coming from somewhere.

"Hey Jimin! Wanna see something interesting?" I asked, well since I'm a spoiled brat for her family I can't behave as I care for chaeyoung because they might not believe me so I opened my phone.

"yeah what is it?" he peaked into my phone while I'm searching for her id. But damn it's been 5 mins since I wasn't able to find her?

"I think I accidentally deleted it," I said "I'll show you later". "okay" he agreed as I run to my home in embarrassment. Where the hell? Her id? Gone?.