Chapter 42

Chaeyoung's pov

After my shift I was going to see Jennie, I always left a rose in her locker. I don't know if it will work or not but I will do such a kind of thing for her until I get her back, even after getting her back I will still do that.

I saw her opening her locker and picking up the rose which causes me to smile, at least she is not throwing it.

I was following her when she abruptly turned to me which didn't give me the time to hide so, I just stood there stunned. "Why are you following me?" She asked, I don't why I always get scared of her eyes. It's beautiful but a glare from them can tear your heart apart also.

"I-I..- I w-was Jus-st t-trying to get m-my girlf-friend attention" I shuttered and couldn't able to make eye connect.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you" She turned again to go, "I'VE MADLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU CAN'T JUST WALK OUT LIKE THIS" Before I could realize it the words already left my mouth.

"So? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN LOVE BUT YOU FEEL THINGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T. HOW CAN I LOVE YOU KNOWING THAT YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME FOR SOMEONE ELSE" She exclaimed.

"BUT MY FEELING FOR YOU IS LIMITLESS! I FEEL THIS FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND! WHEN NO ONE WAS THERE BUT HE. HOW CAN I BREAK MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM?" I squeezed my eyes in anger, he was there when no one. How can I not talk to him?

"I HAVE NEVER TELL YOU TO BREAK YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THIS, L-LIKE YOU'RE WITH ME" she left me while I still trying to process what just happened.

Do I really behave differently with him? but I love her I only love her, I have never felt any desire for Rowan and I don't think I would ever when I know very well that I love her, only her, it's always been her, just her.

....................................................

I was sitting in the living room trying to think how I make Jennie know that I only have written her name on my heart.

"What's up, bro? Did you talked to Jennie?" Lisa sat in front of me across the table. "I did but she thinks that I behave the same with Rowan as I do with her. I don't really..... understand it" I frowned.

"Well because Rowan is your friend and Jennie is the love of your life, it's fine. You just have to make her realize that you don't have feelings for Rowan" She opened the chips offering me but I denied it.

"I never feel for Rowan something like, the way I feel for Jennie. it's two different things! She is the only one I can think of, my days from 3 years were spent in her love and thoughts. No matter how much I tried to forget her." I throw my head back looking at the ceiling.

"Stop behaving like Romeo! Just go get your Juliet. Jisoo texted me Jennie just got home" as soon as I heard it, I got up as took my blue jacket from the rack "Bye, I'll be back soon" I turn the knob and head to her dorm.

The feeling of mid-autumn weather is my favorite, I love autumn I was going to her when I spot a flower shop so, I brought roses for her.

Even if she is angry I still feel so excited to see her, I knock on her dorm's door "Hey! Jisoo, Is Jennie here?" I asked.

"Come inside, I'll inform her that you're here" She gave me space to go inside, but I can't until Jennie wants me to.

"No, It's fine here. You just send Jennie here please" I smiled and she went inside but she came back in just 2 mins. "She said she's not at home" Jisoo chuckled making me chuckled also.