Chapter 75

Lisa's pov

"Okay, So you are telling me that Jennie left because her dad threatened her if she didn't leave chaeyoung he would make chaeyoung terminate from the hotel industry and make her life hell. WHAT THE FUCK? WHY HE DID THAT?" I asked Jisoo who was just rolled her eyes and sat on the dining table while I and Irene followed.

"Tell you in easy language his dad is homophobic and he's a business man so he cared more about his reputation so when he found out that Jennie likes girls and have a girlfriend. He just demand her to leave chaeyoung, and Jennie wasn't that independent so she can't do anything but agree. She never stop loving chaeyoung, Lisa. She was just helpless" She explained everything, Now this made me hate myself because I was hating her for whole 6 years while all she was doing is protecting chaeyoung's career and her.

"I knew it! Jennie never do something to hurt chaeyoung even when they were enemies she still says sorry to chaeyoung whenever she hurt chaeyoung' s feeling" Irene clapped her hands excitedly.

"But how should we tell chaeyoung this? I bet she gonna hate herself for hating Jennie all these years" I signed.

"We can't do anything until Jennie decide to tell chaeyoung about her feeling and what happened 6 years ago" Jisoo shrugged, "Why Jennie wouldn't tell her?" I frowned at her statement.

"BECAUSE THAT STUPID THINKS THAT CHAEYOUNG IS HAPPY WITHOUT HER BUT ALSO SHE WANT HER BACK BUT SHE SCARED TO TELL CHAEYOUNG BECAUSE SHE THINKS WHAT IF SHE loses HER AGAIN" Jisoo burst out suddenly which made us scared. "OH GOD! SUCH AN OVERTHINKER" Irene facepalm herself.

"Chaeyoung's mom also an homophobic so it's same but her mom still don't know about her being whipped for Jennie!" I pressed my lips as I stare at my beautiful wife, god she looks more attractive when she's angry.

"SHE STILL LOVE JENNIE?" She excitedly asked which made me and Irene chuckled. "She never fall out of love, babe" I continued chuckling.

"Then why she says she hates her" She crossed her arms. "Because that's what she thinks! But we have to make her realize that she love Jennie" Irene answered before me. "Yeah" I agreed.

"And how we gonna do it?" She rested her hands on her hips looking so cute, "This is what we have to plan" Irene crossed her legs while drinking champagne.

"But first we have to make Jennie agree on it, Jennie have to win chaeyoung's heart back" I started to tap my fingers on the table rapidly. "Isn't she already suffered so much? now you want her to go to chaeyoung just to get hurt by chaeyoung's words again and again?" She stood up.

"What if we make them meet at someplace alone?" I suggest, "Then Jennie will tell her the truth and happy ending" Irene smirked.

"It's not easy as it's look, Jennie's mom and dad are coming back tomorrow, Even Jennie will gets busy because of her dad's new contract," she tells us which makes us dropped our smile.

"Why people are homophobic? We have to do something" Irene signed.

"Chaeyoung gave us a damn gift so we'll be going to greece for our honeymoon" I remind them.

"You mean I have to this alone? Oh god, NOOOO" Irene widen her eyes as she rested her head on the table dramatically.

"Well it was always you, even from their school days. You are the one who always make them together because they loves you and for you they always come together" Jisoo shrugged and Irene suddenly sat up.