Chapter 45

Chaeyoung's pov

"Wow! Lisa's apartment is nice" Mom said as soon as she came inside while I was struggling to get her briefcase inside.

"WHAT YOU EVEN PUT IN YOUR BRIEFCASE MOM! IT'S SO HEAVY" I exclaimed as I throw myself on the couch.

"GET UP YOU YOUNG LADY! NOW PREPARE DINNER." She smacks on my face like WHAT THE FUCK I'M NOT A DAMN! TOY!

"Me? dinner! Noooo" I denied but in return get another smack, "You better prepare dinner before I get to freshen up" she stood and get in the bathroom!

AHHHHHHH! Why me? my mom teaches me cooking since I was 15 and I hate cooking because she always made me cook food. Well, I never thought I would ever say it but thanks to her that Jennie likes my cooking!

I prepared Kimchi because we don't have groceries to make something else, I prepare the dinner table and prepare my bed for her to sleep in. I will sleep on the couch I guess.

"Wow, I smell something good" she comes out from the bathroom, towel in her hand. "I made kimchi" I opened the pot and the smell is making me already hungry.

"Good!" she sat at the table and I sat in front of her.

Lisa's pov

Jennie's friend asking me where is chaeyoung, why she get back suddenly? How am I supposed to tell them that her mom is here whom she fears the most but also loves at the same time?.

After the party gets over I was going back to the dorm when I smell kimchi? Is chaeyoung's mom cooking? I unlocked the door and welcomed by Mrs. Park and Chaeyoung in the dining area.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung smiled holding a chopstick. "Lisa? I'm Chaeyoung's mom Clare, I'm sorry that I come without informing at this" she stood up bowing at me and I also bowed back.

"No! NO! it's fine, Chaeyoung is my best friend and you're her mom so it's really fine" I smiled at her.

"Come join us" Mrs. Park sat back, "Sure" I agreed, and when I tasted the food, "OMG! MRS PARK THIS IS SO GOOD! YOU'RE CHIEF OR SOMETHING? I HAVE NEVER EAT THIS MUCH TASTY FOOD" I widen my eyes happily.

"I didn't, chaeyoung cooked it" she frowned, as I look at chaeyoung who smiled nervously at me. "YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?" I asked her.

"What do mean? She cooks very well I was teaching her cooking like when she was 15" Mrs. Park casually said, "She never cooked for me! we always eat at the hotel" I look at her.

"She is always like this! She doesn't really like cooking but I want her to be self-sufficient. You should cook also for Lisa" Mrs. Park glare at chaeyoung who just forced a smile, damn she is really scared of her mom.

"Of course" she continues eating, She is so mannered in front of her mom. I want to laugh.

"Mom will sleep on my bed and I will take the couch" she gives me the water, "Okay!" I nodded.

.........................................

Chaeyoung's pov

"She will not going back until she meets my boyfriend," I told Lisa, we're doing grocery shopping and my mom is at home.

"WHAT?" She flinched, "I know! I don't know, what to do to make her go back" I put some cup noodles in the trolley.