Chapter 51

Chaeyoung's Pov

We were giggling or stealing kisses from each other on the bed while cuddling, "Let's play your video game I'm bored" She was about to get up but couldn't. Her legs must be hurting.

"Sorry!" I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the couch in the living room. "Don't sorry me!....." she glared at me, I shouldn't have done this to her. "and love me more" she pulled me in a kiss while chuckling.

Her soft lips against mine feel so heavenly and the taste of it is better than paradise. Why need to find heaven if she is in my life to make our own paradise. I placed her on the couch while she pulling me more closer to her.

"OH GOD YOU'RE TASTY" I don't know why I said it but damn she really is. "I bet I'm" she winked at me pulling away to take a breath.

I switched on the TV and set up the controller, "I'll show you how to play" I sat beside her and give her one controller while I was playing with one.

"It's been 30mins!!! And you didn't teach me anything but instead still playing" she said, wait!! WHAT? "What?" I frowned as I look at the clock.

"Oh, sorry!" I forced a smile, "Let's both start it" I handed her controller.

"Damn!! Don't come in the way!!!" after sometimes she also started to take an interest, okay like too much! She started to hit me non-stop on the shoulder.

"No!! I'm gonna win this match" I challenged, and I fucking knew how competitive she is. "You can't win" she smirked.

"Oh, I will!" I raise my brows playfully at her. "I said you will lose!!" She glares at me, okay that cat-eyes are FUCKING SCARY which made me dropped the controller.

"HEY!!! I WON!" She hugged me as she started to shake my whole body! "I WON! I WON! YOU LOSEE!!!" She showed me thumbs down, is she a kid or something? Cute!

"I will win this time" I challenged her again. "Let's see" she flipped her hair which made me chuckled.

She was so damn focused on the game like her life depends on it or something and I was focused on her, looking at her face. "I'm about to win," she told me.

"You thought!" I turned on my car's booster which made me win, "wowowo!!!! I WON! I WON!" I started to celebrate but got kicked off from the couch "Ouch...!".

"You can't win! You cheated!!" she crossed her arms, aww my cute dumpling.

"I-" I was about to say something but got cut off by her. "YOU CHEATED!! UNDERSTAND!" She narrowed her eyes.

"I cheated" I don't know why I even said it but she is making me do things I never liked and now I'm liking it. I like everything which I never liked just because of her.

"I want to listen to music, sing for me!" she announced, "I-" she didn't even let me said anything "NOW!" She ordered and my body reacted by itself. I went back to the room to take my guitar.

"So what you want me to sing? Wifey" I sat beside her, "It's pretty" she took my guitar and started to examine it.

I giggled at her childishness, she tried to play it but nothing she could do. "Play a song which reminds you of me" she handed me back my guitar.

"Okay!" I pecked on her lips before I could play anything, "What was that?" she frowned.

"I'm about to sing a song for you so I needed your best wishes" I chuckled, "Then let me wish you the best of luck" she suddenly pulled me for a kiss, she is making me crazy how am I supposed to keep my hands to myself if she is kissing the hell out of me in every second.