Chapter 47

Lisa's pov

I tried to distract Mrs. Park but it only works for 10 mins now I'm following her to my apartment "Come on, Lisa opened the door" she signals towards the doorknob and I just forced a smile.

Please Chaeyoung I hope you Hide Jennie already, I opened the door and I heard the sound of tv. Oh nooooo

"I think we left the tv on" Mrs. Park started to go inside, "Probably" I gulped.

"Lisa! You're here! Chae-" Jisoo jumped in front of me from nowhere which made me widen my eyes.

"Who is she? do you know her Lisa? How did she get in?" Mrs. Park surprisingly asked.

"She is my friend, Jisoo" I introduced her to Jisoo while Jisoo looking at me confusingly. "And Jisoo, she is Mrs. Claire Park. Chaeyoung's mom" I told her and she nodded but abruptly look at me with wide eyes, When she realized what have I just told her.

"Oh, she must be also chaeyoung's friend? Hello," Mrs. Park greet her while I started to look around, where are chaeyoung and Jennie? Did she hide her?

"We all are trainees and chaeyoung is so in lov-" I interrupt her, "AHH! It's so hot here isn't it?" I started to fan myself, OH GOD JISOO DON'T KNOW THAT HER MOM IS HOMOPHOBIC!

"You didn't have to scream for that" Mrs. Park chuckled, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU CHAEYOUNG! WHERE I GET MYSELF INTO. "How did you come inside?" Mrs. Park sat on the couch.

"Lisa gives her spare key of apartment, we lik-" I again cut her off "We're like best friend forever" I laughed nervously and get a death glare from jisoo, I'm really sorry jisoo!!

"Oh nice, thank you so much for taking care of chaeyoung, she really doesn't like to talk to people. Even in Seoul, she has 2 friends, for whom she sometimes fights with me" Mrs. Park smiled.

"Where are Chaeyoung and Jennie?" I whispered in Jisoo ears who is standing beside me.

"Why are you whispering? They are in the room and we can introduce Jennie as her friend?" She suggests, what a horrible suggestion. Her mom will kill her and also me.

"No, We can't her mom is homophobic, and please don't ask any more questions" I left jisoo and went into the kitchen, "Do you want something? Mrs. Park?" I smiled at her while Jisoo just blanks out.

Chaennie in room

Chaeyoung's pov

In a second, I was thrown backward, my back thudding roughly against the door behind me. I yelped out, Jennie pinning me firmly in place, her aroma overwhelming me, her eyes dark with anger.

"You were fucking giving me space which I didn't even ask!" she looks angrily into my eyes, "What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I don't need space I need you, I NEED YOU, I WANT YOU TO BOTHER ME! BUT YOU STOPPED!" She glared at me with her dangerous eyes, which I love the most but also get scared easily.

My chest rose heavily, eyes flickering over her annoyingly perfect features. It was impossible to think straight with her chest pressed so hard onto mine.

Back in the living room with Lisoo and Mrs's park

Lisa's pov

"I think I forget my scarf on Chaeyoung's bed," Mrs. Park stood as I and Jisoo look at each other, "N-Noo no, Mrs. Park I'll get your scarf for you." I started going into the room.