"Sure...if i remember" i walk away from her, "hey! I will wait for you infront of your house" she nagging me, 'well...Takemichi will going on date tomorrow even he going with his friends'.

////////

"Nee-san...your friends was waiting you outside!" Takemichi told me, "I'll be going okay!" , "Yes...stay safe, Takemichi!" i sigh heavily.

"Y/n-chan...i wait you for long. Why are you-" she stare at me with her eyes widen, "Y/n-chan! You look like angel" she beam into her smile. "My eyes hurt because of you" i rub my eyes, "Y/n! Looked at yourself, you looked different" she praise me.                                                                                    I looked on the mirror, "i look normal person" then she hit my back, "ouch! What's that for..." i whine, "that's because you think that you're not pretty" , "i think my reasons was different than yours" she style my hair in simple but decorations with pins.

"You looked perfect!"

"I looked like an idiot"

*smack!

"This is second time you hit me!"

////////

"Im f*cking hate crowded" Y/n hiss, "you should let yourself into society" Sachiko grumps at you. "But im not society person or social person....i shouldn't agree you to went this" Y/n sigh heavily, "Nahhh! I will let you into this and you will get use to it" Y/n glare at her.

"Is that your brother? He somehow chasing something" Sachiko point at Takemichi was about to caught his ema, "We should approach him!" , "i didn't think this is the best ide-!" Sachiko hold her hand and run to him.

Everyone stare at her, 'sh*t! Im f*cking hate this!' some of them blushing and some of them jealous on her. 'This is why...i hate this situation' Y/n hold her temper. She give them death glare while they flinch then turn around their head.

"Hi! Y/n younger brother" Sachiko waving at him, "he has a name..." Y/n whisper to her but she ignored it. "Y/n senpai! I don't know you in-" Y/n turn her back and look at Hina with jawdrop, "why're you suddenly shocked?" she looked around her was fill by Takemichi friends.

'God let me died now'

"Ha? Its Takemichi sister!" Mikey hug you making you flinch, "I have a name...." i stare at him. "No!!!! Don't touch her!" Takemichi shove Mikey then he hug Y/n, "Huh? Why you push me, Takemitchi?" Mikey growl and fight with Takemichi like a kid.                                                                    "Eh? I don't know Takemichi sister was beautiful" Smiley smile at her, "Ehhhhhh! His sister?!" Yuzuha and Emma eyes widen can't believe it. "My name is Hanagaki Y/n. Stop calling me like that j-" Sachiko put her hand on Y/n mouth before she cursing to them.

Takemichi stop fighting with Mikey and looked at her sister, "are you eating your medicine, Nee-san?" , "your sister eating the medicine but it doesn't effect her at all" your irk mark appear. "Of course...it doesn't have effect because im on..." she stop her words, 'i can't let them know that im on period right now'.

"Whatever...I want to go home right now" Y/n want to walk away from them and get stuck with two girls hugging her legs, "pretty lady...." , "yeah...pretty lady" they smile at her. "Im just normal lady....."Y/n stare at them, "Nee-chan looked like a doll!" , "beautiful doll!" Y/n just hold her heart.

'Sh*t! My heart will explode when saw their cuteness'

"Y/n don't go home early!" Sachiko give her puppy face, "your puppy face doesn't effect at me" Y/n push her face. "Eh? Nee-chan will go home, stay with us to take some picture!" they hug her. "Fine...just pictures" Takemichi smile at her sister, her sister weakness was a kids afterall, "your sister like a kids" Baji spoke behind him.                                                                                                                    "You should looked around her...have gentle around" Chifuyu face still red, "why are your face still red, Chifuyu?" Mikey ask him. Takemichi looked at his partner and remember when he told him, Y/n was his fiance. "The air suddenly hot" Baji raised his eyebrows, "why hot thought? Everyone feel cold right now" , "you weird Chifuyu...." Smiley and Baji stare at him.

"You tease him like that will making him more red than tomatoes, you know" Y/n speak behind them, "do you have fever, Chifuyu..." Y/n stare at him then touch his forehead. "H-how d-did you know my name?" Chifuyu stutter, "your friends just called you Chifuyu, so i called you that...is that wrong" Chifuyu eyes widen then shake his head.                                                                                          "Eh? Its weird Chi-" Y/n give Baji Taiyaki from her plastic then shove on his mouth, "Please stop teasing your friends, Keisuke" Baji blushing mess.

"10 seconds 'Till The Happy New Year!"

"Let's jump together, guys" Mikey tell them, "what? Huh?" while Takemichi just confused right now. "Your friends said jump then we jump, Take-chan" Y/n told her then hold his hands.

"ONE!!"
"TWO!!"
"THREE!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Y/n start to smile, 'Well...its fun this time!'.

'I hope to Become A hero who can save everyone- Hanagaki Takemichi'

///////

"I never expected Takemitchi to pull that off" Hanma grinned.

"But it won't end here...Her sister will protected him even its cost her life, right" Kisaki tell him.

"How did you know the one that save Baji, its His sister"

"I have my ways to know about it..."

GUys, im sorry that two days i haven't update my stories because i focus on Manhwa Solo leveling to finished the chapter>< My eyes can't focus to watpadd but focus to Solo Leveling😂😂Btw...sorry for my grammar and thanks if you help correct  my grammar...i'll appreciate it