xxviii. will never let go

WARNINGS ⎯⎯⎯⎯ viewer description is advised

people see and hear about their favorite actors doing cocaine and glamorizing it on TV but don't know the fucking reality of it. you think those first twenty minutes are the best feeling in the world, floating off the planet type shit, and feeling at peace with everything in your life, all your problems washing away.

then you crash.

and when you crash, you crash hard, and when you crash hard, life feels meaningless.

you fall into this state that feels slower than before. and you would do anything, anything, to get that high again.

you slowly try anything else, knowing cocaine is bad for you, but nothing else brought you that feeling like cocaine did. then you start using maybe twice a week, and god, you feel thrilled, feeling like you are on top of the world, feeling you could do anything, feeling proud of yourself, knowing that this was the best decision you ever made.

and then you keep crashing and crashing, frustrated because you wanted that high. you needed it.

then you find yourself using it every day, using it to properly function, and you at least snort five-plus lines every day just anything to feel that high one more time, even if it was just for a second.

and by the time you want to quit. you can't.

you're stuck in the "best decision you ever made in your life."

—— ❦ ——

muscle aches, paranoia, chills, headaches, depression, all symptoms of cocaine withdrawal that you experienced, and more.