ii. perfect for me

your nose drowns over the white line of powder

your nose drowns over the white line of powder. it sucks up, filling you inside like some velvet cake. you huffed with happiness, the head-splitting headache finally going away. your eyes turn everything to mush, you start seeing stars as you feel like your floating. you sat back on the couch, with an immense grin glued to your face. you slowly turned your head to see your savior, "thanks barnes, i really needed that."

bucky nodded, lifting the cig in his hand to his mouth, the gray smoke dispersing in the air. one thing led to another, and now your sitting in bucky's place, chopping shit up. you knew the risk of going home with the first stranger you've met, but you had to. when your body heard he had leftover coke, you started running.

"you want some?"

he shook his hand, "not a fan, this was just some leftover from a friend." bullshit. bucky saw your behavior drastically changed. you closed your eyes, the music taking you away. his eyes stayed on you the way your body slightly moved with the light music in the background.

your mind wandered to your home. screams and cries rang your ears like you were being pulled back into hell. you felt your phone vibrate under you, which startled you. you pulled out your device from your jacket, another missed call from wanda.

you dropped it back on the couch. you slumped down, turning your face to bucky, "so you're in a gang?" he laughed at how blunt you were, "why ya' askin', worried about me?" you softly chuckled, shaking your head.

"not really worried, more like intrigued," you bit down on your bottom lip, tinting it to a shade. he groaned, shifting under his weight.

"it's a small town. it's easy for an outsider to come and take over. that's why i'm here, i drive them away."

"so you aren't a biker gang, then what that's thing we rode back then?" he chuckled, "my harley, darlin'."

he came close to you, brushing his lips against your ear, "if you wanted to ride on something else, then you could've asked," he pulled back, his smirk still plastered to his face.