ix. it's over now

WARNINGS — short smut, drug use, small abuse

you sat breathless, your chest heaving in and out

you sat breathless, your chest heaving in and out. you felt the tickles and brushes of kissing rub up on your neck, the chills sending signals down to your pussy, resulting in you sitting in a pool of your own slick. he went down on you, ravishing you like a fucking meal, eating you out like he hasn't eaten for days, weeks even.

you gripped a clump of his hair, pulling him closer to your clit, your legs buckling and shaking under his tongue.

"yeah— yeah, keep going, please god!"

"y/n, you're suffocating me down here," he spoke into your heat, the vibration keeping you tight-lipped, looking up at you with the dopiest eyes.

"like i'm going down on you. why don't you go down on me."

you opened your eyes, feeling your pleasure wither to nothingness, "and with that, you just ruined the mood, chase."

you pushed the head of your boyfriend away from your pussy. you rolled your eyes, laying back on the comforts of your couch, you grabbed your tiny bag of cocaine out of your pocket. you popped it open, dripping into your fingers, huffing it right into your nose. letting the euphoria of the fumes give you more pleasure than the faulty eating out session.

"okay— damn, i just wanted a blow job."

"and you don't always have to have one, i barely get any pleasure on my own, and i wanted to treat myself and you," you slurred on your own words. muffling your voice as you kept your face covered.

"and i didn't even get cum yet, so you failed chase once again."

chase scoffed, grabbing a beer off the table, sitting next to you.

"don't you ever stop snorting coke?"

you chuckled at him, "hypocrite, weren't you the one who forced me into taking them," you plopped on your knees on the sofa, turning to the side, "begging me, crying, saying it was amazing for me."