xvi. welcome back to brooklyn

WARNINGS - heavy language, heavy abuse (choking), vomiting.

your eyes fluttered open slowly, the jaunting light of the sun peep through the cardboard windows, hitting the exact spot of your eyelids

your eyes fluttered open slowly, the jaunting light of the sun peep through the cardboard windows, hitting the exact spot of your eyelids. you closed them again, only to open them once more, annoyed at the heat targeted on your face. as you opened them, you felt slow. every blink or breath you made felt slow. like constantly stuck in a wormhole of slowness. you raised your hand, covering the sun from your face, practically blinding you.

"where the fuck am i," was the first thing that sprang to your mind, not knowing where you are or even if you're still alive. you felt sick to your stomach, your bones aching in pain and sore overall, and you felt hot but so cold at the same time. you hit your hand to your face, slapping it, waking up your face muscle, senses, and awareness.

you wiped your mouth from the drool that was solidifying from below you and wiped your nose.

lifting your finger to your eyes, seeing the residue of a mix of white and red stained. your hands dropped, feeling your surrounding areas, swishing and flailing your arms around before you move the rest of your upper body.

a bed. you were on a bed, not comfy in fact, and looked dirty.

well, at least you weren't in hell.

you shifted your body to face the other side of the window, annoyed at the light burning you up. your eyes landed on two bodies, a male and a female, both butt ass naked, covered in tattoos and faded up scars. your eyes widened, assuming the worst, "was i kidnapped...no, that's stupid, what do i have to offer," you whispered to yourself, shaking your head from that stupid thought. you let out a small chuckle, slapping your forehead, "stupid."

you lifted your body up, slapping your face again. a massive headache pounded through your head like you ate thirty pounds of cement which didn't digest well. you felt nauseous, queasy. your hands roamed your frame, wondering if you were naked too. you felt clothes on your body, letting out a sigh of relief. you looked down, seeing a random graphic tee and some random boxers that were on you.