viii. spilling guts

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"i would like a beer, and you?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"i would like a beer, and you?"

you rose your head, looking at the boy, "um, i guess a vodka mixed with soda?"

bucky chuckled at you, "you really don't drink, don't you."

you slightly got offended with his tone, playing it off, "i mean, people tell me it's good, don't underestimate me, barnes."

he raised his arms in defeat while the bartender left you two to be.

after you and barnes rendezvous sex in the diner's bathroom, you finished your shift, and you guys both left to talk at the bar. you were hesitant again, for many reasons. you just wanted to leave him while you run back home and forget any of this happened. but on the other hand, you really hate going back home ever since chase disappeared again, you felt alone in your own home, and it made you drained of energy that already was drained.

"so y/n, maybe tell me a little about yourself?"

you sank down in the stool, "i mean...what you wanna know?"

"i don't know adolescence, your family life, why you came here, you know the usual," bucky bit his lips, looking you down, like a hungry animal.

you tensed after those words, you can't really spill your whole life to bucky, you bit your bottom lip looking down at your feet.

the clink of your drinks drove you back to reality. you let a sigh out, grabbing the vodka mix taking a gulp down your throat. the salty and sultry taste rang down your throat, making a strong wave of confidence surge in you. mixing your already worn out coke mind with your new fresh semi-drunk mind.

"i mean, i moved here a couple months ago, realistically like ran away with chase, when we got out here, his car broke down, and you know we just felt something with outside brooklyn, better than what was in the city."

you large gulp of your drink, wanting to get drunk so it will be easier to talk, "it was fine at first you know, the drugs, the sex, the parties. you squinted your eyebrows, "then the fights started, the screaming and yelling over tiny things, not having enough rent, spending every dime we own on drugs."

you laughed at yourself, looking deeper into the blank space, "then chase would leave for days, maybe weeks, just doing something out of my knowledge, cheating, wasting my money, who knows."

you chuckled, holding your head down. bucky sipped his beer. he saw how you talked about chase. your tongue spits a vicious venom of hate whenever you said his name but is filled with so much compassion and lust. he didn't know why but bucky knew you loved him too much that it hurt you inside.

you reminded bucky too much of her. he hated the fact that you did. the reason why he wanted to stay away from you but run away with you at the same time. he never wanted anything or anyone to hurt you.

"hey, doll," he grabbed your cheek, caressing your face as his smile softly hugged you.

"it's okay you don't have to tell me the rest," he let go of you, taking another sip of his beer, "i mean, we only fucked twice. you have to fuck me three times to tell me the rest," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

you chuckled back at him, "you really wanna fuck me again, barnes. you horny fuck." you took another taste of your concoction, stifling in your laugh in-between sips.

bucky started laughing again, then became quiet. you both looked at each other, staying silent. like a staring contest, you both tried to make each other laugh, but at the same time, not even trying at all. little spurts of laugher came from your lips, then came from bucky's mouth.

you both broke out in laughter. the sounds of comfort and joy came out of both of your mouths. "barnes, you flatter me too much."

bucky face light up. anyone in that room would've seen the chemistry you guys had. but also how dangerous you guys were together. like a match made in hell, and the devil just happened to put you and bucky in the same dungeon.

your phone buzzed, breaking your laughing fit. you grabbed it from your dress pocket, looking at the notification, your smile immediately fell flat.

"your boyfriend?"

you didn't answer his question. you winced at yourself after looking at chase's text, "i should get home, barnes," you stated quietly, almost whisper-like.

bucky sadly smile at the girl, seeing you trying to keep your bright smile but obviously failing at it. he grabbed your hands, rubbing your knuckles as you looked at him.

"what if ya' don't go home, i have a spare room, or you can stay in mine," his smile was more cheeky than sad. you shook your head in embarrassment, laughing.

"i shouldn't barnes, we've only known each other for like a couple weeks. it's already awkward as it is and me spilling my guts to you is already enough."

bucky grin grew, "i mean, if you insist, you can leave."

you took the last sip of your drink, pulling out some money from your pocket until bucky stopped you, "i'll pay, don't worry, just be safe, darlin'."

you looked at him for a couple seconds, his face grew red, you laughed, you never thought you would make barnes flustered, "okay, i'll pay you back though, no exceptions."

he agreed, not trying to argue with you. you nodded back at him, getting up from your seat. you brushed your skirt, twirling a little to tease barnes. he knew what you were doing, and gosh, how he loves it, your flirtatious toxic persona just to hide your sweet insides, literally and metaphorically. he knew he was gonna die in your hands if you kept doing that.

"i assure you, barnes," you walked your butt back to the door, keeping your eyes aimed at bucky, stumbling between steps, flaunting your hips, "we'll see each other again."

and with that, you left.

© HQYLOFT

BROOKLYN BABY . . . Bucky Barnesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें