xxv. i love you

Warnings —— smut, fighting?

the events that happened in the next couple of minutes felt like a blur in your eyes like you were running in slow motion, and everything around you was fast

the events that happened in the next couple of minutes felt like a blur in your eyes like you were running in slow motion, and everything around you was fast. too fast. you should've realized it sooner, the timing was too perfect, and you should've known that.

the only thing you could've made out at the moment was that bucky swung first, right into the jawline of chase, making him stumble to the ground. blood dribbled on chase's lips, making him touch it and taste the metallic rush, then he looked at you and then back at bucky, then you once again.

something inside chase finally unclocked, a type of anger that nobody and not even you have seen. and you thought you saw it all. it's like his eyes turn red, and all the blood rushed into his head, and he snapped. chase jumped right back up, landing a right hook on bucky's cheek, surprisingly, stumbling too in the process. and that's all it took, just those two punches to start a whole riot in the bar.

bucky going at chase, chase going at bucky, his gang trying to help him, and the random joining in the fight cause who doesn't love a bar fight?

you didn't want bucky to get arrested, injured, or worst.

the fighting ensued further as you just stood there and watched them go at it. you were trembling, your palms sweating, and your hands shaking. at the moment, you didn't know what to do. you didn't even know what to do anymore. you let this get to this point, and at that point, you didn't know if you either wanted to let this die down or run away from it all.

but you couldn't do that to bucky or yourself, you both deserve better, and you needed him to know that.

grunts and groans came from both men as they both tried to beat the shit out of each other. their eyes filled the bloodlust, as their mouth filled with their froth of aggression. bucky wanted to kill this guy on the spot, and chase wanted to do that same with him. they both have similar but different reasons, but it all rounded up to you.

bucky swung again, using his legs to trip up chase, making him fall to the ground with a huff. before bucky got the chance to go down on chase, chase sprung up and tackled bucky, slamming him to the ground despite the difference in weight. you slapped your mouth as you saw chase beat bucky down, using all his power to eventually kill him. blood spewed from bucky's battered body and fell onto chase knuckles. bucky tried to fight back, but chase's anger was from a different planet.