xxii. and i loved you

"i'm going to kill him

"i'm going to kill him."

pietro walked up and down his room, searching for any weapon he could get his hands on so he can shoot chase down. wanda immediately got up from the floor, trying to calm her brother even though she wanted to do the exact same.

you and wanda stumbled into her apartment a couple of minutes ago, you looking drained and soulless. you couldn't cry anymore. you were numb. you cried all your emotions out on the way there, and in some way, you felt better, but then you felt pathetic. knowing that you let your life succumb to this shithole of an existence.

wanda explained everything that happened to her brother, and he became all crazed and blood-thirsty against chase, wanting to immediately gut this bitch up. but you didn't blame pietro for feeling that way. in other circumstances, you would've wanted to kill him too. but you were too blind by the pain aching affection he was giving you and the pain he would've given you if you didn't comply.

you prayed for days like this, the days you would finally be able to break free from your lovesick mind and see the reality of what "love" you and chase had. but you didn't want it to be like this? you didn't want to break free from him in this way. no, you wanted it to be willingly, not this last minute, to save a friendship. your life was a mess already and showing wanda your life-death situation made it blew up all over your face once again.

you couldn't handle it.

"pietro.."

the twins didn't hear your pleas and kept arguing about what to do next. as you kept trying to calm them and yourself down, all they did was argue about that bastard.

"...wanda...guys.."

you started getting aggravated, rolling your eyes, and pulling yourself up from the ground. you dusted off your garments, making yourself look at least presentable. you didn't want to sit here all day and wallow in self-pity. you wanted to do something to finish all of this.