vi. i don't care

WARNING — drug talk

the smell of sweat and pure drugs immediately filled your nose as you stepped into the maximoff's apartment

the smell of sweat and pure drugs immediately filled your nose as you stepped into the maximoff's apartment. drugs. the only thing that kept you sane. your high has been wearing off, and the only place to get some good ones for a small price was here. piles and piles of needles, spoons, syringes, and bottles covered the whole floor, making it impossible to get across the room. you tipped-toed your way, trying not to get infected by some new disease developing in the room.

you knocked at the burgundy door, waiting for anyone on the other side to answer. you scanned the room, confused on the mess. pietro usually kept his place clean since he lives with wanda. you thought it was ironic since he sold drugs.

he would usually have groups of druggies filling the room, catcalling you, pressuring you into doing extreme narcotics, but it was actually the opposite. no one was here, the place was silent, and it seemed peaceful, almost scary.

the door slightly creaked open as a familiar dirty blonde appeared. his slim face looked at you up and down, then opened the door ajar. you slipped in, immediately rushing over to his lonely twin bed. he closed the door, the locks making clicking sounds as he twisted them all.

"ah yes, my favorite customer and friend, what can i get for you," he spoke with his sovokian accent pushing out, walking to his drug corner.

it was a simple set up, his lawn table and chair, with a bunch of cabinets filled with narcotics. you sat on his bed, hiding your public excitement.

"you know the usual," you pulled your phone, the screen liting up to 12 missed calls from chase, you shut it off, and with a huff, you threw it across the bed. you fell back on the bed, having the big fluff swallow you up. you wanted to drown in it. the comfort and silence gave you purpose of some kind. pietro's interest piked, "why so sad, printcessa," pietro licked the rolling paper, wrapping the weed up.

"chase, he's been bothering me since i quote on quote cheated on him."

pietro made a tsk sound, slightly grinning to himself. you immediately got up from the comfort of your own and looked at him. "what do you mean by that," you had a visibly embarrassed face. it's not like your sex life wasn't a huge deal on your part. sure, you would've loved to sleep with as many people chase slept with, but you knew the consequences, which stopped you many times before.