xiii. those three words

WARNINGS — smut, drug use, weight talk

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

desire and lust, the aching of each other touch, the strive for the other companionship

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

desire and lust, the aching of each other touch, the strive for the other companionship. it makes you yearn for the rightful pleasure you deserve and weep when it's lost. a high additive and unexpectedly, dopamine seeping in your brain. the highs and lows of something better than drugs. keeping you off your toes, your mouth ajar, your eyes blinded. it's like you were off-planet, floating off the earth, not even feeling real. the building up of a bubble under you, wanting to be free, the gnaws and bites of someone dear to you. owning you, claiming you with the likes of them, not as a "property" as a partner.

you weren't new to this, no- but this. this was something new.

sweat dripped off your temples, your body mushed together, the closeness of each other, feeling up against each other.

bucky grasped onto your waist, pushing down on the mattress even more, your breath staggered, your stomach pushed in and out.

bucky breath hinged as you whimpered and moaned into his ears. his dick was deep into your pussy, a fully committed act, not like a one-night stand or anything. with every move, you were crying. you were sensitive, your bud only holding out for so long. the simulated sending waves up your spine, making your experience amplified by a thousand.

it was 1 a.m., and you two were at it like dogs. something about tonight made you closer.

it's been a week since you and bucky headed down to virgina, and you had to say it was one of the best- no, the best week of your life. it has consisted of morning sex, baking competitions, and late nights on the porch.

but if it was not any of that, it was just you and bucky getting to know each other more. bucky felt more connected to you this week. he felt like he could tell you everything about him. and he wanted to. but bucky had guilt, eating him on the inside.

bucky realized that he has taken you to the house that he and evie were going to grow old in. evie's grandparents left this estate to her, and she wanted to live there with bucky himself, but they never got the chance. and when she died, she left him this place. he was never able to step foot onto until that day he brought you down here.