In no time, Vihaan was standing before the guy glaring at him.
"What the fuck were you doing?" He asked glaring at me.

"Vihaan, we should leave." I said standing before him trying to block his view.

But, obviously!
How is a 5'3" going to block someone who is 6 feet tall.

"Dude, why was she kissing your cheek?" Vihaan asked glaring at him.

"Man, ask your girl. She said she thought I was her boyfriend it was by mistake." He said rolling his eyes and I slapped my forhead.

I am dead!
"Boyfriend?" Vihaan asked scoffing.

"You have a boyfriend, since when?" He asked glaring.

"Vihaan, we'll talk at our table. Come on." I said pulling him with me.

"Can you tell me what the hell is going on? You just kissed someone's cheek and the guy says you thought he was your boyfriend. And I don't know that you have a boyfriend!" He said while I was dragging him towards the table Niya was seated on.

"Niya, entertain him for a few minutes. I'll get your food." I said and left without looking at him.

I bought food for us and the second I sat on the chair,
"Navya! You did not answer me. I'll break his bones whoever your so called boyfriend is." Vihaan said scowling.

I kept a coke before him and gestured him to drink it.
"Have it and cool down. Because I definitely don't have a boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why the hell did you— he started but his phone rang. He just declined it.

"Why the—he again started but his phone rang. He gave out a frustrated sigh and again declined the call.

"I saw you kissing him!" He said with an incredulous expression.

"You kissed someone?" Niya said with an horrified expression.

Someone save me!

"I kissed his cheek!" I said trying to make them explain and I saw Niya visibly relaxed while Vihaan's jaw was still set tight.

This angry young man!

His phone started ringing again
"Who the fuck is dying?" He yelled looking at his phone screen and declining it again.

"You can answer it. Maybe it is important." I said.

"Not more important than you kissing a guy on his cheek." He said with a serious expression.

What?
Did I hear it right?
Did he just say I was more important than his work call?
I think I am in parallel universe.

"Calm down. I just did it to help his girlfriend. She needed to know if he was going to propose her or not. I don't know the either of them." I said shrugging.

He visibly relaxed but then started again,
"What was the need of kissing him?" He asked and Niya laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked glaring at her.

"You are damn funny, Vihaan." She said and started laughing.

"You'll have to face punishment for this." He said smirking.

"Excuse me? You're not my boyfriend so don't behave like one." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I impressed you yesterday and you gave me 2 digits of your number. Now give me 2 today because you kissed the guy or elsee.... he trailed smirking.

"Or else what?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Or else I'll have to kiss you on your lips to make it even." He whispered in my ear and I sat there wide eyed.

What the actual fuck?

"Guysss, I am really sorry to disturb but can you continue this elsewhere. I don't want to puke while eating." Niya said and I sat there embaressed.

"You're such a jerk!" I said smacking Vihaan's shoulder.

He just sat there with a smug expression.
"I can continue saying such things if you don't give me 2 digits." He said smirking.

"Blackmailer!" I muttered throwing him a dirty look and guess what did he do?

He just laughed.

As if I've cracked some crazy joke.

Annoying Jerk!
When did he change this much, huh?