"Chapter 33"

Kavin in the hall talking on the phone

Kavin in the hall talking on the phone. It was Sunday so both kavin and purvi were at home. Purvi was sitting on the sofa with her face in her palms. She was shall bored and seeing kavin talk made her even bored. She made a face and got up making her way to kavin.

In a swift she took the phone making kavin dumbstruck. "Hello, do you mind kavin talking to you later?" purvi said eyeing kavin who just smiled. She smiled. "Yeah thank you' she said cutting off the phone. "Would you mind going out for shopping, I am hell bored?" kavin smiled and nodded in a yes.

Purvi squealed in happiness as she rushed to get dressed up. Kavin chuckled at her eagerness. After half an hour both were standing outside the house locking the door. Purvi was dressed in high waist denims paired with a white crop top. Kavin matched it with a blue jeans white shirt and a blue jacket.

Both arrived at the mall as purvi linked her arms with his and dragged him to the shopping area. Both were roaming around buying different things. Soon they were about to cross a big crowd when purvi lid her little hands into his hands clutching it tightly. Kavin looked at her and she gave a weak smile. He felt good keeping her small little hands into his palms as they crossed the crowd.

After shopping they drove off to the beach. The cool breeze hit purvi as she regretted wearing the crop top. Kavin looked at her and took off his jacket and covered her little figure with his jacket.

Purvi gave a small smile as they sat on the sand enjoying the cool breeze. Purvi spotted a person selling ice cream she clutched his shirt and pulled him a little. "What?" kavin questioned. Purvi said nothing but pointed to the ice cream. Kavin chuckled before leaving to get ice creams.

Both were sitting on the sand enjoying the ice cream. Kavin looked at her an chuckled. Purvi was eating the ice cream like a child spreading it all over her face. Kavin moved close to her and her breath hitched. He slowly rubbed off the ice cream and moved back. "cream" kavin said showing her the handkerchief.

Purvi smiled and got back to eating her ice cream. After finishing off their ice cream they drove back to their home.