"Chapter 55"

"Purvi will come or not we are getting late for the puja" kavin said impatiently tapping on the floor. He took out his phone and scrolled through it. He felt a tug on his kurta and looked down to see Sarah. He smiled and picked her up. "ale mela baccha you are looking so cute" he said pecking her nose. "you al alzo looksing cut chole papa (you are also looking cute chote papa)" sarah said in her childish voice. Kavin laughed.

He was dressed in a white kurta with red linings. It was paired with a red dhoti. "are sarah you are here I was looking for you in the whole house" anirudh said coming to them. Kavin smiled and handed him sarah. "where is purvi?" anirudh asked.

Kavin sighed. "You know na girls take two hours to get ready." As soon as he finished it a voice came. "no Mr. khan." Kavin turned and air was blown out of his lungs.

Purvi was standing dressed in the traditional white Athpourey shari with red borders.

(jinko nahi pata Athpourey shari kya hota hai)

It was paired with red blouse. She was looking beautiful with her hair tied in a bun with long golden earrings and a long golden chain dangling from her neck. Her hand has the traditional Bengali red and white bangles along with some golden ones. A beautiful waist chain was tied around her waist.

Purvi came to him with a stern expression. "Hume na sirf ek hi ghanta lagta hai ready hone mein samjhe." But kavin was lost in his own world. "Kavin kavin" she shaked him. He came out of the trance and anirudh giggled. He left with Sarah. "Yeh tum hi ho na" kavin questioned. Purvi frowned and then pressed her lips with his. He was shocked but managed to respond. After breaking the kiss. Purvi grinned. "Ji han yeh main hi hu" both laughed.

"Boudi yeh mahalaya kyun celebrate kiya jata hai" purvi asked Bondita as she decorated the durga idol with flowers. "Kaha jata hai ki jab ma durga ne mahishasur ka badh kiya tha usi din ko mahalaya mana jata hai. iske ek hafte baad durga puja ki celebration shuru hoti hai" Bondita said with a smile. "Oh interesting." Purvi said excited. Bondita smiled.

(bohut dukh ke sath keh rahi hu ki main Bengali hoke bhi zyada knowledge nahi hai is bare mein so agar koi galti ho jaye bol dena)

On the other side.

A man was sitting on a king size chair with bloodshot eyes. He threw the vase kept on the table.

Man- kon hai who officer jo yeh sab kar raha hai

Goon- malik uska nam kavin ahmed khan hai

Man- uski itni badi himmat jo mere khilaf away uthaye

Goon2- humne dhamki bheji thi use lekin koi asar nahi hua

Man- kon kon hai uske ghar mein

Goon- uski ek patni hai

Man- utha lao

Goon2- thik hai malik

Both left. The man smirked.

Man- inspector sab galti kar di apne mere khilaf awaz uthake. Tch tch ab teri patni ko saza bhugatni padegi wohi saza jo har ek ladki ke liye lagu hai yaha pe.