"Chapter 37"

Two weeks later

Two weeks later.

Kavin was standing outside the doctor's cabin muttering a prayer in his mind. He opened the knob of the door and entered inside to be gladly welcomed by the doctor. He gave a small and sat on the chair.

"Mr. Khan I called you to inform you that your wife has recovered and she is ready to handle the past." His heartbeat stopped. Past. Means those bad memories. He never wanted her to remember. He licked his dry lips and looked at the doctor and gave a nod. "Doctor Do me favor don't tell Mr. Virat about it"

"But Mr. Khan" the doctor said but was cut by kavin. "Please doctor please tell him after a day" doctor looked at his pleading eyes and nodded in yes. Kavin thanked the doctor and took his leave. He needed to tell her the truth today. He needed to apologize. He needed to confess. He searched for his pocket and took out a ring. It was the ring he brought to propose her.

He left a heavy sigh before riding off to his house.

Purvi was in the hall scrolling on her phone. She was waiting for kavin as he told he would give her a lift to college. The door opened and she looked at him to see a tired and weary kavin. She kept her phone and walked to him. "Kavin are you okay?" purvi asked in concern. Kavin looked at her and then fell on his knees crying.

Purvi was shocked. He wrapped his arms around her waist and cried. All those pain guilt anger came out through his tears. Purvi shocked. She hugged him back and caressed his hairs and patted his back. After sometime he separated and looked at her. "What happened?" purvi asked softly. Kavin took her hands and kissed it and then started narrating what happened in the six months.

Purvi listened to everything carefully with attention. At last after finishing he looked at her with tears and guilt filled eyes. "I know I have done wrong. I raped you. I tortured you but trust me I love you now. You taught me how to love. Please don't leave me. I will die without you. I cannot live without purvi. Please don't leave me" he said crying miserably.

"I know this" purvi spoke making kavin look at her. She smiled a bit and wiped his tears. She made him sit on the sofa and held his hands. "I remembered everything kavin. Two days back I went through my diary. I was broken shattered but then remembered your care and love that you showered on me for the last month. It was overwhelming. I was waiting for to confess. Because a relation cannot stand upon false"

Kavin looked at her not able to believe what he heard. She smiled and nodded in yes. He smiled knowing how pure and good she was. He took out the ring from his pocket and forwarded to her. She looked at him who was sitting with an innocent child who was giving his homework to his teacher and afraid that it will be rejected.

Purvi smiled n forwarded her ring finger and kavin made her wear it. Kavin then hugged her tightly. "I love you purvi, I love you very much" purvi smile and wiped her tears and tightened the hug. "I love you too kavin"