"Chapter 21"

It was about 9 pm when kavin returned home

It was about 9 pm when kavin returned home. He was out all day. He slowly opened the door with the spare key and entered inside.

He had his stomach full and made his way to his room. He was passing by purvi's room when suddenly he felt an urge to go inside.

His anger has melted away and he regretted his actions for the first time. He slowly entered and saw the lights were on.

Purvi was sleeping on the bed peacefully but his heart pinched to see her pale face. It had dried marks of tears.

He slowly went and sat near her and put his hand on her head with much hesitation. He slowly caressed it. He stood up and then went away but his watch got attached to the string of the duvet. He slowly removed it and went out.

Purvi made a subtle movement and the duvet fell off. She didn't wore any clothes and her white skinned body was full of red marks and some even had burnt marks.

In the morning

Kavin was in the hall reading the newspaper. Purvi came down hurriedly. Kaivn looked at her and smirked which purvi didn't see. She was upset after yesterday.

Purvi went to the kitchen and turned on the gas and flickered the lighter and

Boom......

The fire ignited by her was now burning like a bonfire. She was shocked. Her hand had burned.

Purvi- ahh

Kaivn hearing her voice smirked. Purvi looked at him and understood it is his work. Tears dwelled up in her eyes. She composed herself and cleaned the kitchen.

A week passed like this

Kavin not only tortured her but also made attempts to hurt her in different ways. She didn't understood why but kept quiet enduring all torture.

One day

Purvi was coming down with a bucket of water when she slipped and fell down the stairs.

Purvi- ahh ma

She cried as she hurt her foot and hand. She looked and saw oil on the stairs. She turned with jerk to kavin who was standing munching on an apple. He smirked. Purvi was dumbstruck on how a person can be so heartless.

She said nothing and slowly picked her up and cleaned the place.

On the other side

Virat was standing near the window looking at the sky. Sai came and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Sai- kya soch rahe hai ap

Virat- pari ke bare mein

Sai- kya

Virat- although they act as lovely couples kuch toh gadbad hai

Sai- sahi kaha virat sir maine bhi notice kiya hai

Virat- huh chodo tum batao janeman

Sai- kya ap bhi

Virat- nahi matlab itna handsome boyfriend mila hai aur dekho

Sia- ap ar hansome

Virat- accha main handsome nahi hu

Sai- nahi matlab hai medium normal woh celebrity handsome nahi

Virat- yeh celebrity handsome kya hai

Sai- ek normal handsome hai jo ap hai aur ek celebrity handsome matlab jaise tiger Shroff....oh bappa kitna handsome hai

Virat made a face and Sai laughed. She kissed his cheeks.

Sai- you look so cute virat sir. Both laughed