"Chapter 25"

It was 8 am when purvi woke up

It was 8 am when purvi woke up. She stretched her hand and body and a small smile appeared on her face. For the first time in ix months her sleep was complete. She looked at clock and was shocked.

Purvi- firse us haiwan se torture sehna padega...shit itni der tak kaise so gayi main

She said getting up from the bed. She rushed to the washroom and changed herself quickly an came down.

Kavin was laying the breakfast on the table. Kavin saw her and smiled.

Purvi- who aj thodi der tak so gayi...sorry...kal se nahi hoga

Kavin- ajse main breakfast bana dunga tum so ja na

Purvi looked at him with shocked eyes.

Kavin- aise kya dekh rahi ho

Purvi- nahi kuch nahi

Kavin- a jao breakfast ban gaya hai

Purvi nodded and sat down to eat. Kaivn looked at her while eating and a smile appeared on her face to see her eating.

After the breakfast. Purvi was about to take it to kitchen when kavin interrupted

Kaivn- rehne do main kar lunga

Purvi- ap karenge

Kavin- han kyun

Purvi- nahi kuch nahi....main college ja rahi hu

Kavin- ruko main dorp kar dunga

Saying so he took the dishes to kitchen

Purvi- yeh kavin ko ho kya gaya hai aisa ajeeb bartav kyun kar rahe hai...urgh mujhe kya.

Kaivn came out and both went out locking the door.

Kavin dropped purvi to her college and drove to bureau.

It was afternoon when purvi returned home by her car which was sent to college by kavin. She was surprised at his behavior from morning.

Purvi- ho kya raha hai unhe

She said thinking about his behavior from morning. She brushed of the thoughts as she got changed and sat down to study.

After two hours she made her way to the kitchen to make dinner but stopped as she saw a note stick on the fridge door.

Don't make dinner tonight

Purvi- what then what we will eat...or he will eat me up

She said and went to the hall to watch tv. It was 9 pm when the doorbell rang. Purvi hoped to open it and found Kavin standing with some packets and a smile.

Kavin- khana nahi banaya na

Purvi nodded in no and sided to make him inside. Kaivn came and put the packets on the table.

Kaivn- bahar se laya hu umm tum serve kar do I would just go and change

Purvi- thik hai

Kaivn- thank you

He said going to his room. After some time he come to saw purvi laying the food.

Both sat down to eat. Kaivn looked at her and smiled to see a satisfactory smile. After their dinner. Kavin handed her a bowl of ice cream. Purvi looked at him and he signaled her to eat. Kaivn took the dishes to the kitchen to wash it. He came back to see purvi sitting on the table gladly eating the ice cream.

Kaivn thought- she is still a kid

He said and went to her. Purvi's breath hitched as she saw Kavin closer to her. Kaivn ran his tongue on the corner of her lips wiping the ice crema from it.

Purvi was shocked. He was never so polite with her.

Kaivn- jake so jao good night

Purvi nodded in yes and immediately went to her room. Kaivn chuckled at her behavior.

Kaivn thought- I know you are surprised but form now tumhari zindagi aisi hogi ab koi dard nahi dunga tumhe main

It was night time when purvi was asleep. Kaivn entred the room and applied ointment to her wounds and left thte room not before kissing her forehead.