"Chapter 36"

Kavin slowly entered the room and it was dark

Kavin slowly entered the room and it was dark. He heard some sobbing sounds and his heart wrenched to realize that purvi was crying. He switched on the lights and the sight shocked him to the core. Purvi was curled up in a ball at the corner of the room shivering shaking with fear. She was crying and murmuring something which was not audible for kavin.

He slowly moved to her and placed her hand on shoulder. Purvi looked at him with puffy eyes and red nose. She sniffed and to the shock of kavin she wrapped her arms his neck and cried. He thought he would shout at him but she didn't.

She cried clutching his shirt and hiding her face in his broad chest. After some moments pf crying. Purvi separated and looked at him. Kavin wiped his tears and took out his handkerchief wiping off the snot formed on her nose. "I am sorry for slapping you I shouldn't have done it" kavin said with guilt ridden voice.

Purvi nodded in no. "I am crying because of it, yes I am a bit sad because you slapped me but I am crying because I got horrible flashes" she said in broken voice. Kavin looked at her with a questioning look. "A man was beating a girl and was forcing him on the girl and she was crying"

Kavin froze at his place. She saw the nightmares of her days of torture. He looked at her with teary eyes and slowly wrapped his arms around her. Purvi again burst into crying. "He was a beast kavin, a heartless beast. He was not showing mercy on the poor girl. It was disgusting. I hate him"

Her each words pierced his heart and made it bleed. He tightened the hug and caressed her hairs saying soothing words in her ears. He slowly got up and picked her in bridal style and laid her on the bed covering her with duvet. He laid beside her as purvi clutched his arm tightly and kavin ran his fingers in her silky black hair.

He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears slowly patting her to sleep. He wiped his tears absorbing the harsh words indirectly directed to him by purvi. A heavy sigh left his lips as he pressed them together to control his tears. He made a mistake a grave mistake.