"Chapter 50"

Kavin was waiting patiently oops sorry impatiently outside his room waiting for purvi to come out. "Purvi come out everyone has come how much time do you need?" he said knocking on the door. The door opened as he was about to knock again. He stood there with open mouth. Purvi chuckled at his expression.

Kavin was lost in her look. She was looking hot and too beautiful. She was wearing a beautiful embroidery red salwar suit with golden duppatta. Her hair was left open with parting in the middle. Long earrings dangle from her ears. The dress was low cut and her neck adored a beautiful mangalsutra. Her lips has red stroke of lipstick and minimal eyeshadow.

The red vermillion was glowing in the hairline. Purvi waved her hand in front of him. "kya hua chale ab." Kavin just kissed her lips catching purvi off guard. After separating purvi hit his chest and went away.

In Mumbai

Everyone was in the hall waiting for sai to come down. Soon she came down wearing a beautiful red and green salwar suit. Her hair was tied in a braid and minimal yet elegant makeup adored her face. Roshni went to her. "Virat abhi tak nahi aye." Sais eyes showed sadness. She looked at roshni and slightly nodded.

(From now I will give simultaneous scenes. I mean ek scene Kolkata mein purvi ke sath hoga and another scene in Mumbai with sai ke sath. Itaics will be with purvi and normal will be for sai.)

Haan Aa Aaa...

Meri Na Sune Yeh Dil Mera
Tere Piche Pagal Hai
Roke Naa Ruke Ye Dil Mera
Jane Kaisi Hulchal Hai

Purvi danced along the beast as she pointed to kavin who smiled at her.

Ki Meri Saanso Me Tu
Ehsaso Me Tu
Har Hassi Me Meri Bas Hai Tu

Sai danced as she remembered her moments with virat. Her voice was laced with sadness yet a perfect smiled played on her lips.

Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe
Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe

Purvi pulled Bondita and other girls with her as she danced with the beats.

Sai pulled roshni and ishita with her as others join her dancing.

Tum Hi Tum Ho Meri Sanso Me
Aur Ho Khyalo Me
Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe

Purvi came to kavin as she made a round around kavin who flushed.

Sai looked outside the window staring at the night sky as the girls danced around her.

Kaise Tumko Ye Bataye
Kaise Tumko Ye Smjahye
Dard-E-Dil Ka Haal Kya Hai
Kaise Tumko Ye Batlaye

Purvi pulled kavin by his collar a she sang the lines and placed a kiss on his cheeks. Kaivn was shocked as he looked around embarrassed.

Kaise Tumko Ye Bataye
Kaise Tumko Ye Smjahye
Dard-E-Dil Ka Haal Kya Hai
Kaise Tumko Ye Batlaye

Sai looked around sadly as she saw everyone dancing with their love. She took a deep sigh as the tears battled to feel from her eyes.

Sabhi Padh Chuke Hai Ye Chehra Mera
Tu Hi Hai Likha
Jo Jahir Hai Sab Par Wo Yaara Tujhe
Kaise Naa Dikha

Kavin pulled purvi to him as she bumped into his chest. She blushed as he ran his fingers outlining her face.

Sabhi Padh Chuke Hai Ye Chehra Mera
Tu Hi Hai Likha
Jo Jahir Hai Sab Par Wo Yaara Tujhe
Kaise Naa Dikha

Sai let out a small scream as roshni pulled her to dance. Roshni looked at her in concern. Sai smiled and nodded in no danced.

Zindagi Meri Tu Sayari Meri Tu
Aashiqi Hai Meri Bas Tu

Nayan Ne!

Purvi pushed kavin and turned to go but kavin held her duppatta as he pulled her by her back. All smiled at them.

Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe
Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe

Sai being sad and exhausted went close to the window. She looked sadly outside. He closed her eyes as s tear drop fell from her eyes.

Tame Cho Ena Karta Pan
Vadhare Tamne Joya Che

Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe

Purvi turned around him circling her arms around his neck. She pulled him towards her as she kissed him. Kavin was too shocked to respond. When she pulled back she giggled seeing his expression. He hit her head and made her look around the room where all were staring at them. Purvi bit her tongue.

Kaise Tumko Ye Bataye
Kaise Tumko Ye Smjahye
Dard-E-Dil Ka Haal Kya Hai
Kaise Tumko Ye Batlaye

Sai leaned on the wall as she remembered their first meet. Their first kiss. Their moments flashed in front of her eyes. Her lips were dry. She licked it to make it we stand again looked at the door waiting for his arrival. Roshni kept her hand on his shoulder sai looked at her giving a sad smile.

Kaise Tumko Ye Bataye
Kaise Tumko Ye Smjahye
Dard-E-Dil Ka Haal Kya Hai
Kaise Tumko Ye Batlaye

"Are chand a gaya hai chalo sab." Bondita announced pointing to the moon shining rightly. All moved to the terrace. Purvi smiled widely as the thought of having her first karva chauth with her husband.

Nayan Ne Bandh Rakhi Ne Me Jyara
Tamne Joya Chhe

Sai looked at the frame of virat in her hand. He was not there and the moon has come out. She needed to celebrate May it be himself or just his photo.

An important thing is that the next track in their life will be an interesting track and it is socially important also. It will show the dark side of Kolkata admist all glory and beauty of it and yes the karva chauth is not over yet so sairat fans don't be sad itni bhi behrehem nahi hu ki aise hi chod du.