"Chapter 12"

Flashback continued

Flashback continued

Next day virat was leaving for Mumbai. He didn't wanted to but he was bound to. He last time went to see sai.

Virat- ja raha hu

Sai- alvida kehne aye hai

Virat- nahi jaldi aunga kehne aya hu

Sai looked at him and hugged him.

Virat- I think I like you

Sai laughed- pehle hi bola tha

Virat smiled and rubbed his nose over hers. Sai giggled. He then placed his lips on hers and they shared a short yet passionate kiss.

Virat- bye

Sai- bye

Virat left.

He was halfway to Mumbai when he got a call. He was shocked. He quickly took a u turn and returned to gadchirolli.

He entered Kamal sir's house. Kamal sir was lying on the ground covered with white cloth. Sai was crying uncontrollably.

Virat- kamle

Kamle- j sir

Virat- yeh kaise hua

Kamle- apke jane ke baad vithal ne ake mar diya

Virat- kaha hai who

Kamle- use humne paka liya hai lekin sai bitiya

Virat slowly moved to sai. Sai looked at him and hugged him and broke down crying.

Sai- virat sir abba ko boliye na uthne ke liye

Virat controlled his tears and caressed her hairs.

He didn't wanted to break down in front of sai. He needed to stay strong at least for sai.

After the last rituals. Virat took sai to Mumbai as she had none over here.

Both stood in front of virat's house.

Purvi was happy to see sai.

Purvi- hi

Sai- hello

Her voice was low and reflected sadness. Virat gestured purvi to take Sai inside.

Aman- kya karega tu

Virat- kya karunga sai ab meri zimmedari hai bhai

Roshni- sirf simmedari

Virat- shayad use zyada kuch lekin abhi waqt hai abhi abhi ek hadsa hua hai uske sath abhi nahi

Aman smiled.

Later in the day the vamplekha (Patralekha ka new name kaisa laga?) came.

Pakhi- virat virat

All came down including sai.

Virat- han tum yaha

Pakhi- tum kise leke aye ho

Purvi- ankhe phuti hai kya dikh nahi raha hai

Pakhi- tumne mujhse wada kiya tha ki tum kisi aur ko apni zindagi mein nahi laoge fir aisa kyun kiya

Purvi- dada kya kiya apne

Pakhi- he messaged me that we need to rbeka up kyun virat is ladki ki wjaha se

Virat- Sai naam hai uska and lease pakhi mujhe aur nahi rehna tumhare sath please jao

Pakhi- tum

Roshni- oh hello sunai nahi diya kya nikal yaha se warna dhakke marke nikal dungi

Patralekha went fuming in anger.

Purvi was proud of her brother.

Purvi hugged virat- finally bhai mil gayi chudailekha se chutkara.

Virat smiled and looked at Sai. Sai looked at him too. Both said nothing but their hearts spoke many things.

Sai got well with Aman roshni and purvi. She started her schooling with purvi. Aman was a big brother to her while roshni cared for her like an elder sister. Purvi being of same age still was like a small sister to her. She cared for her and both shared a great bond of sisters and best friends.

Virat was always there for her though they didn't tried to initiate a relationship even no one knows about their secret in gadchirolli.

Like this two years passed by. Sai had become more mature and handled everything. From helping purvi in small problems to helping Aman sometimes in business, she even handled the house with roshni and was a caregiver to virat. Both had feelings for each other, they shared cute moments which reflected their love for each other but never confessed. Virat was 5 years elder to her and probably that was the problem as virat never wanted her to be with someone who was too elder than her.

Sai on the other hand never found any problem in their age. But her main thing was to get settled in life and then initiate a relationship.

Flashback ended

Both came out of their past and looked at each other.

Sai- raat ho gayi hai so jayie bye good night

Virat- good night

Sai left.

Virat sighed deeply and lied on bed dozing off to sleep.