"Chapter 75"

Kavin anxiously paced outside the delivery room. His heart wrenched every time purvi screamed in pain. He cursed himself for not aborting the baby in the beginning. Her body was weak and not developed to take it. She was still not an adult to endure the pain.

Virat fidgeted with his fingers calming himself and stopping his thoughts of strangling the doctor who was giving pain to his sister. Soon the screams slowed down and the crying voice of a baby could be heard.

Kavin sat on the bench with a thud. He buried his face in hands and cried. The door opened the nurse came outside. "Who is the father?" roshni shook kavin. He stood up and the nurse carefully handled him the little angel. He looked closely at the beautiful piece of human being untainted by the cruel world.

"Hey baby." He softly said as he rubbed his finger slightly on her cheeks. "You look like your mother." The baby gave a small smile. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he held his daughter. Their daughter. Their symbol of love. Virat came and took the baby and smiled. He couldn't believe his baby sister gave birth to a baby today. He smiled and lovingly rubbed the baby's nose.

The nurse allowed them to meet purvi. Kavin entered and saw purvi lying on the bed with exhaustion. He slowly took her hand and kissed it. Purvi smiled lightly and looked around to see her baby in Bondita's arms. "She is too cute like you." Bondita remarked looking at the baby. Kavin smiled at his small family and vowed never to let anyone harm them.

After three months.

In Delhi.

"Di no are you mad?" Aryan shouted at avni. Avni sighed and made him sit on the sofa. "Dekh Aryan rishta accha hai mere best friend ka behen hai. And are you refusing just because she has a child from her marriage." Aryan got up and said in a loud tone.

"No never di mujhe bacche se koi problem nahi hai but who the hell with break a perfect marriage and marry me." Avni sighed and said. "She will marry you Aryan. Divorce ho jayega. Aur tujhe meri kassam tu Mumbai chalega and shadi karega." Aryan sighed and mumbled a fine.

Neil was standing at a distance and nodded his head in disappointment. He never had any approval of the plan made by his wife and his best friend.

next chapter se tighten your seat belt. it will contain torture and i cannot change it as it was planned long back.