"Chapter 82"

Purvi remembered when she saw Aryan. She was shocked as he was the same person who saved her from the temple fire. She was even shocked to know kavin and Aryan were childhood best friends.

She still remembered what the priest said when the dates for marriage were being sorted out.

Preist- mujhe toh pata hi tha ki in dono ki shadi hogi us din mandir mein jab ye admi puja ki thaal de rahe the tab sindoor purvi bitiya ke mang gir gaya tha maine utna zyada dhyan nahi diya kyunki tab yeh shadi shuda thi lekin mata rani ne khud ashirvaad diya hai in dono ko

She saw the hurt in kavin's eyes which was quickly masked by him. She remembered how she personally told Aryan not to keep expectations from her and he readily agree forwarding the hand of friendship which she gladly accepted.

Her thoughts were broken by roshni who came to take her down for her mehendi. Yes is was her mehendi and she still couldn't believe it. She was dressed in a green and pink lehenga and was looking bewitching. She slowly walked the stairs to see kavin talking with guests. Yes he was in charge of the whole thing while meera was still angry on her.

Kavin turned hearing the sounds of anklets and was mesmerized to see her. But his gaze then went to Aryan who was also staring at purvi and cursed himself for doing it. She was going to be another person's wife. He plastered a smile and came to the stairs forwading a hand to her.

Haan Mel Karade Rabba Mangu Duaein
Sau Sau Ek Din Ki

Purvi slowly placed her hand on his ahnd and he held it tight.
Haan Mel Karade Rabba Mangu Duaein
Sau Sau Ek Din Ki

He led to the seat and made her sit down giving her a smile. Tears dwelled in her eyes. Why was he happy?

Karle Hisaab Gin Le Saari Duaein
Kaise Yeh Galti Kari Tune

He sang the lyrics and danced along with some other boys. Aryan continuously looked at purvi who was staring at kavin.

Chitta Kukkad Banere Te

Meera was confused on seeing kavin so happy. Was he not hurt? Virat smirked seeing the situation. His plan was successful.

Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te

He came closer to her and took the duppatta from her shoulders. Virat was about to go and stop him but aman held him.
Kashni Dupatte Waliye
Munda Sadke Tere Te

Kavin placed the duppatta on her head and kissed her forehead. Tears flowed from her eyes.

Teri Aankhon Se Saare
Main Aansu Chhin Ke
Tujhe De Doon Woh Pyar Ka Sukoon

Kavin wiped her tears and put his fingers on the side of her lips pulling them in a smile.

Tere Mehendi Wale Hathon Ko
Main Choom Ke
Udhar Le Loon Thodi Khushbu

He took her hands on which mehndi were being drawn and kissed the clean side.

Tere Jhumke Wale Kano Ko
Main Choom Ke
Thode Dil Ki Suna Bhi Doon

He moved her earrings with his fingers and a sweet sound was produced. He kissed her ears softly.

Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu
Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Purvi closed her eyes feeling the love in the kiss and opened it to see kavin dancing.

Tere Naa Tere Naa Tere Naa Naa
Naa Naa Naa Naa Naa..

He pulled everyone with him and all started dancing. He looked at purvi and a tear drop slipped from his eyes. He turned to the other side and wiped it and again smiled heartily.

Dekha Hai Aaj Tujhko
Ik Arse Ke Baad
Yeh Din Ab Jaye Na Guzar

Aryan sand the lyrics as he kept his hands on kavin's shoulder and looked at purvi dreamily. Kavin smiled.

Tere Dil Mein Khareed Loon
Thodi Si Zameen
Aur Basa Loon Ek Pyar Ka Shehar

Kavin sang the next part as he roamed around purvi. Purvi turned her head to see him and he smiled.

Tere Kandhe Pe Rakh Doon Sar Apna
Saare Gam Main Bhula Bhi Doon

He sat beside her in the sofa and kept his head on her shoulder. Purvi was about to touch him but he move from there.
Kunda Lag Gaya Thali Nu

Aman- kash maine 18 saal ki umar mein business na sambhala hota. Main us mein busy tha toh virat ne pari ko sambhala. Isliye virat itna haq jamata hai uspe agar main thoda time aur spend kar leta uske sath toh shayad yeh shadi rok sakta tha

Roshni kept his hands on his shoulder and squeezed it.

Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Kavin came and held her hands. He looked at her and smiled. He took the mehndi from the grl and wrote something on her hands.

Hathan Utte Mehndi Lag Gayi
Ek Kismat Wali Nu

Purvi looked at her hand and found Aryan written on it. He looked at him with tears but he gave a smile but with tears in his eyes.

i planned this chapter when i was writing the first judai of purvi and kavin. this is my fav chapter of all.